New Penn | YRC taking over New Penn Terminals

clean dock

It is dec. 13th not dec. 1st.And please make sure the dock is sweep and the floors are waxed when we move up to cumberland:smilie_132:

and for the first 10 drivers punching out on dec 13 guess what a designated parking spot down at pops. im going to miss that place.

Miserable

Green Dragon why would you say i am miserable? I am not happy about moving but so be it. I am happy to have a job and will have a job unless the whole YRC ship sinks. So have a good day and hope your future is golden:1036316054:

Good luck guy's yellow has ruined both companys I worked for, Hope you stay strong!!! I too am a victom of the yrc merger, I just don't see it getting better soon.

you guys sound like a lot of chatty highschool girls. I heard this i heard that. I have a new concept. Stop spreading the rumors and see what happens. Cranston is the only change because of freigh leels not being abl to support the terminal. All this doom and gloom you should be looking ror a new job.stop the b.s. And try sticking to the facts it may not be as bad as you make it sound.

amen bro !!!

just heard, now yrcw/idiot engineers came in and measured,and said terminal-cumberland- isn't big enough for y/r merger terminal.they need more room. if this was to be true, just shows how right hand ain't even close to talk'n to the left hand.after npme has planned to except the move and set dates for everything to change, and efficiently change over, so we can keep on doing our thing,well you get my drift.yrcw was probabley told if they were to inhabit that newly remolded terminal, the appraissal for terminals worth would be cut in half, and they need to show lots of value for everything they still own ,since now 100% of this parent companys assets are on the block as calateral, for possiable default on there bonds.i have to say i beleived in there original model of yrcw- 2 long haul carriers, a group of regionals to cover next day,logistics co., even chinese deal.we got the whole world covered. global economy. but, egotistical genious' at yellow,who couldn't even make there own freight co. the best at what they do,with there great numbers game, just couldn't leave a real elite fleet alone.now thinking there the experts in next day del. and makeing us , or our TM'S ,follow bullsh&* , hrs/stop numbers and every thing else that dictates how many men to use or not use. tell me,anybody that might read this, did npme ever use more men than they ever needed to get any job done at npme? has there expert numbers improved our o/r since they have really started pushing it? well,anybody that has been at npme for a fair amount of years,knows why,nothing less than a bankruptcy of yrcw, will keep us from running circles around anybody, even at 63 mph.

Allnightrain I can feel the pain that you are talking about. This is what they have been doing at Holland for the last couple of years. Hight and tight less loads to move more damage!! And I beleive that they gave 100% of assets from YRCW that includes NPME assets too!!

18 years at npme. last 4 years were the worst ever. unbelievably stupid supervisors just wanted to cover their butts to their boss and that boss just wanted to follow the corporate bullcrap. the good old days are never coming back, keep positive and hope for the best. gotta go now watch the pats kick the dolphins a**.