Yellow | YRC, Teamsters float trial work rule balloons in advance of NMFA contract talks

Could be the new YRCW Postal Service employee uniform.

JiMXI3o.jpg

hey mystic while your driving your pink forklift can you hum us a few bars of its the same old song by the 4 tops.. because thats what this contract speculation is.. same old fing song daily.

hey mystic while your driving your pink forklift can you hum us a few bars of its the same old song by the 4 tops.. because thats what this contract speculation is.. same old fing song daily.
Pink? Barely has any paint on it at all.
:1036316054:
Mowtown was the best music to grow up on. Shoulda tried it.
:17142:
I liked the Temtations.
"Ball of Confusion"
Listen to it.

Most of the Teamsters I have known and worked with were, and are extremely skilled professionals. To suggest without YRCW these men and women would be toiling at McDonald's is ridiculous.

I will say that I hope without YRCW, many of the Teamster brass will be working at McDonald's.

Most of the Teamsters I have known and worked with were, and are extremely skilled professionals. To suggest without YRCW these men and women would be toiling at McDonald's is ridiculous.

I will say that I hope without YRCW, many of the Teamster brass will be working at McDonald's.

Before YRC, I did 20 years in household. Packing, crating, carrying and loading.
From what I have seen since my departure, the art is lost.

It’s still an acceptable trade, but the finesse is long gone; not to mention the eager college kids who loved to work for daily cash.

I’ll be retrieving buggies at the local ‘Union’ Costco, very contently, should YRC fail. A ten minute bike ride, downhill, both ways. :17142:

Last edited:
Before YRC, I did 20 years in household. Packing, crating, carrying and loading.
From what I have seen since my departure, the art is lost.

It’s still an acceptable trade, but the finesse is long gone; not to mention the eager college kids who loved to work for daily cash.

I’ll be retrieving buggies at the local ‘Union’ Costco, very contently, should YRC fail. A ten minute bike ride, downhill, both ways. :17142:
Make sure you have a light on your bike...