Holland | YRC Teamsters,,open them eyes and see the truth

newpenn107

TB Regular
Credits
The IBT gave YRC anything they wanted!!!!!!!!! The IBT counter offered NOTHING!!!! They should have told YRC if you want the pension stopped then thats all the hell you get!! YRC nickel and dimed everything from us all!! 10% then 5 more, no pension, decrease in H&W payment, 15% off the pay raises, merged, closed holland, sold buildings and equipment.. And all the IBT said was YES YES YES YES YES YES and even with all of that guess what? YRC is in worse shape than before all of the givebacks!!!! Open your dam eyes people!!!!

It isnt my board, I vented before the vote on this board, yet the members still voted this crap in.
And when yrc comes back for more in 6 months they will vote it in again

i don't see how they ask for anything more the contact is for 15percent pay cut only vac and sick time left that's sure not going to help i really think this is the last straw for them if they don't pull it out whit this little help it's chapter 11. and it will be everyone just not yrc but newpenn and holland glen moore all of it.

i don't see how they ask for anything more the contact is for 15percent pay cut only vac and sick time left that's sure not going to help i really think this is the last straw for them if they don't pull it out whit this little help it's chapter 11. and it will be everyone just not yrc but newpenn and holland glen moore all of it.

yeah and it also affects every ltl carrier, there going to use this to their advantage, if yrcw can get away with it so can we, unfortunately we as employees in trucking companies wont stand strong because we are bound by unfair taxes, finance problems and weak families that cant support us long enough to shut down this industry. Oh even if we get that support we still need someone to shut down that company support (new recruits) across our southern border.

The IBT gave YRC anything they wanted!!!!!!!!! The IBT counter offered NOTHING!!!! They should have told YRC if you want the pension stopped then thats all the hell you get!! YRC nickel and dimed everything from us all!! 10% then 5 more, no pension, decrease in H&W payment, 15% off the pay raises, merged, closed holland, sold buildings and equipment.. And all the IBT said was YES YES YES YES YES YES and even with all of that guess what? YRC is in worse shape than before all of the givebacks!!!! Open your dam eyes people!!!!

Finally someone uncovered their eyes,