Yellow | YRC, Teamsters sign two pilot programs changing driver schedules, adding non-CDL classification

What is the rate ,It’s what ever some one wants to give you.Are you worth it.Other non union companies don’t.,even come close to union insurance and pension That’s the difference,Do you want money in your pocket or the best insurance and pension benefits in the industry.
What pension are you talking about 25% so I will get $600 a month after 30yrs wow?

Actually, in a situation where the worker is in short supply, it becomes a matter of what the worker is willing to accept for their effort. This is the law of supply and demand at work. It is amazing how many people on here try to rationalize the idea that the law somehow does not apply to YRC employees. It’s called The LAW of Supply and Demand for a reason – it must be obeyed. It does not matter one bit whether you trust the workers with this power, or not.

The law of supply and demand is a theory that explains the interaction between the supply of a resource and the demand for that resource. ... Generally, low supply and high demand increase price. In contrast, the greater the supply and the lower the demand, the price tends to fall.
That's true. But the only way for you to prove you believe it tho (supply and demand is an individual Theory and not a collective one) is to look for other jobs and negotiate with their offers....

Other non union companies don’t.,even come close to union insurance and pension
I'm no longer in LTL, but work directly for a Manufacturer. They recently stopped the very solid Single Employer Pension, and pay 401k. Our insurance is FAR Better than TeamCare that I used to have, but I do pay $125 biweekly to get it...

What pension are you talking about 25% so I will get $600 a month after 30yrs wow?
You should go to ABF or go to construction,They pay a higher rate of contribution,My guess your a new guy .My best years are long behind me I paid my dues excessively ,When nothing was on pallets and everything was a hand unload.No power steering and trucks that, absolutely road like ::shit:: .Iam not complaining ,But that’s the way it was.When I started we got less than .35 cents per hour in the pension.Thats over 40 years ago.You gotta pays your dues and be happy ,that you got what you got You want more.Get involved and have a pair off balls like the rest of us old bastards. It belongs to you now.

You should go to ABF or go to construction,They pay a higher rate of contribution,My guess your a new guy .My best years are long behind me I paid my dues excessively ,When nothing was on pallets and everything was a hand unload.No power steering and trucks that, absolutely road like :::shit::: .Iam not complaining ,But that’s the way it was.When I started we got less than .35 cents per hour in the pension.Thats over 40 years ago.You gotta pays your dues and be happy ,that you got what you got You want more.Get involved and have a pair off balls like the rest of us old bastards. It belongs to you now.
ABF pension will be cut next contract they already froze them at current contribution rates and sheep vote yes idiots now they have enough money to start everyone at top rate.