Yellow | Yrc The Cancer Of The Trucking Industry

you can't write of money you never paid taxes on you only get taxed on what you actually make ......................every year we go thru this lol really
But I would have paid the taxes if they had not kept, and hid the money in a bank in Kansas.

Who said they where asking to extend again in 2019? They still contribute just at 25% rate western states won't accept partial contributions so union puts it into 401k if I'm correct.
Sorry, my mistake. I thought the MOU was about to run out and YRC was pushing to get another extension TO 2019. I did not realize that the 2014 agreement already extended it to March 31, 2019. More $$$$ for YRCW.

OK. I read it was rejected in Jan 2014 as it was originally presented to the voters.
.Zollars was there when it all started in Aug 2009 - he left in 2011 - Walsh was CEO when the original MOU giveback was due to run out. He pressured the employees to extend it to 2019. Correct? Was there a 2nd vote in 2014 to approve it?
I just read the "amended plan' and it stated it "terminates on March 31, 2013". So educate me - what happened between April 1, 2013 and Jan 2014 when it was voted on again and apparently approved for another 5 years?

I DID DO more research and it is as follows - I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong again ;
Original MOU started Nov 2008 - Revised MOU effective Aug 2009 - Zollars left in 2011, 2009 MOU due to expire April 1, 2013 - MOU was extended to April 1. 2019 by vote in Jan 2014 - Walsh is still there.

Sure glad I was able to retire and get out in 2007 before all this crap came down. The top brass at YRCW is just messing with a lot of good hard working people at YRC and it's other companies. They are highly trained at shuffling money around, and so is the IBT for that matter.

I DID DO more research and it is as follows - I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong again ;
Original MOU started Nov 2008 - Revised MOU effective Aug 2009 - Zollars left in 2011, 2009 MOU due to expire April 1, 2013 - MOU was extended to April 1. 2019 by vote in Jan 2014 - Walsh is still there.

Sure glad I was able to retire and get out in 2007 before all this crap came down. The top brass at YRCW is just messing with a lot of good hard working people at YRC and it's other companies. They are highly trained at shuffling money around, and so is the IBT for that matter.
Ifni were gone 10 years I certainly would not be here talking about it. One day after I retire it will not be discussed and be ancient history.

Who does Walsh work for? Never heard of him. Hope he didn't get a big bonus too. :couch::cuss::stirthepot:

ebfZW65.jpg
Its a transgender person

But I would have paid the taxes if they had not kept, and hid the money in a bank in Kansas.
wow really in a bank all that money thats funny. there is no money ........ cousin welch and uncle dollars has funneled it to me to help me........ being i took of way to much time and worked part time over the past 20 years

wow really in a bank all that money thats funny. there is no money ........ cousin welch and uncle dollars has funneled it to me to help me........ being i took of way to much time and worked part time over the past 20 years
It is in the bank in Kansas where Dorothy and Toto live.....

Who does Walsh work for? Never heard of him. Hope he didn't get a big bonus too. :couch::cuss::stirthepot:
Walsh works for himself - just like Hoffa, Hall, Nyhan and all their cronies. Their main "job" is to stuff their pockets with Teamster members' hard earned money. Simple as that.

Ifni were gone 10 years I certainly would not be here talking about it. One day after I retire it will not be discussed and be ancient history.
I guess that's the difference between you and me. I don't forget my friends and I don't forget what the Teamsters once was..
That is why I'm pissed at what YRC (Yellow) has done to my former company and other good companies in their takeovers. It is no different than what happened in the airline industry when hostile companies took over other airlines, then drained them dry of assets, making the CEO, COO and other execs richer. Hundreds of good union employees were out of a job.
Same thing is happening now in the freight industry. Good companies are being taken over by Yellow (YRC) , drained of any assets (property sold' equipment sold) replaced with leased property and equip that cannot be touched in a bankruptcy. When YRC does eventually shut the doors, there won't be much to divide up among the unemployed former workers.
The Teamsters, and especially the Freight Division under Hoffa, is just a shadow of what it once was before Hoffa Junior came along. The Freight Division is just about non-existent due to the concessions given to the companies and the fact that now the non-union companies are paying more and "eating our lunch". The YRCW companies are now considered "bottom feeders". So, yeah, I've been retired since 2007, but I still try to remember what it once was and what YRC is doing to the entire trucking industry, especially the union part of it and the retirees. Hoffa would probably be happy to see the entire Teamster Freight Division disappear anyhow. The Teamsters now have 21 other divisions that give up an endless supply of dues money to the IBT.
Yes, I probably am living in the past - and maybe you never knew the past - but the past was good and the present sucks.
After welcoming the pay cuts and revisions to the contract at YRC, there is no going back. YRC now has you right where they want you.

After you retire, you could've sure used that $115,000 that you gave back to YRC in the 10 years since 2009..
CSPF will be broke and non-existent by then., so there won't be any retirement checks in the mailbox.
Just another broken promise provided by James Hoffa and Thomas Nyhan
. YRC helped that to happen too, by stopping their payments into CSPF.
Hope you enjoy your retirement.

After you retire, you could've sure used that $115,000 that you gave back to YRC in the 10 years since 2009..
CSPF will be broke and non-existent by then., so there won't be any retirement checks in the mailbox.
Just another broken promise provided by James Hoffa and Thomas Nyhan
. YRC helped that to happen too, by stopping their payments into CSPF.
Hope you enjoy your retirement.
Not going to make me feel bad about retiring.
And I won't leave with a chip on my shoulder.
Most of the guys I work with are leaving now up to the time I leave.
You can wish in one hand ::shit:: in the other over this company.
I don't care anymore. None of what you said bothers me.
This is part of why I want out.
Holy ::shit::. I hear it everyday people bitching. It doesn't do any good.
It's either done or gonna be done.
I just want to get away from people like you.
And I want out before I lose either my physical or mental health.
Talk all you want. Bitch all you want. It doesn't do anyone any good.
Everything changes in time. This will too and has.
Past always looks good when it's in the past.
That's what I'm trying to do. Put it in the past.

Last edited:
Not going to make me feel bad about retiring.
And I won't leave with a chip on my shoulder.
Most of the guys I work with are leaving now up to the time I leave.
You can wish in one hand :::shit::: in the other over this company.
I don't care anymore. None of what you said bothers me.
This is part of why I want out.
Holy :::shit:::. I hear it everyday people bitching. It doesn't do any good.
It's either done or gonna be done.
I just want to get away from people like you.
And I want out before I lose either my physical or mental health.
Talk all you want. Bitch all you want. It doesn't do anyone any good.
Everything changes in time. This will too and has.
Friends matter to me. Maybe they don't to you. Maybe you never had any.
If you spent all your working years at Yellow (YRC), I can understand that.
When I was there I only met a couple people I would call friends.
They quit before i did for the same reasons.
I still have friends from when I was in the Navy in the "60s
Good friends stay with you for a lifetime.
Good friends stay with you even during the hard times we all have.
Sorry to hear that you don't have any. Good luck in the future.
Hope you find some friends in the REAL world.

Last edited:
Friends matter to me. Maybe they don't to you. Maybe you never had any.
If you spent all your working years at Yellow (YRC), I can understand that.
When I was there I only met a couple people I would call friends.
They quit before i did for the same reasons.
I still have friends from when I was in the Navy in the "60s
Good friends stay with you for a lifetime.
Good friends stay with you even during the hard times we all have.
Sorry to hear that you don't have any. Good luck in the future.
Not a yellow person.

Not a yellow person.
OK - whatever. Good luck to you anyhow.
Being crapped on for years makes you a bitter person.
Been there done that
The company screwed me - the Teamsters screwed me - and the CSPF is trying to screw me
But I still have my friends (most of them are in the same boat)

OK - whatever. Good luck to you anyhow.
Being crapped on for years makes you a bitter person.
Been there done that
The company screwed me - the Teamsters screwed me - and the CSPF is trying to screw me
But I still have my friends (most of them are in the same boat)
Not bitter dude. You don't get it. You dwell on it ten years after your gone.
You sound very bitter. And you haven't paid a cent in dues in ten years.
When I'm 73 this will be ancient history.
My five grand kids will be graduating. I will put my focus on that in the meantime.
My kids will be here. My wife. Those are my true friends.
I'll be in a different boat. My wife and I did things on our own. Before LTL. During LTL. And certainly after LTL. Life goes on. And I will not carry that baggage. I haven't from any previous job and I won't from this one.

Not bitter dude. You don't get it. You dwell on it ten years after your gone.
You sound very bitter. And you haven't paid a cent in dues in ten years.
When I'm 73 this will be ancient history.
My five grand kids will be graduating. I will put my focus on that in the meantime.
My kids will be here. My wife. Those are my true friends.
I'll be in a different boat. My wife and I did things on our own. Before LTL. During LTL. And certainly after LTL. Life goes on. And I will not carry that baggage. I haven't from any previous job and I won't from this one.
First of all - I'm not your "Dude" or your friend. With your crappy attitude I can see why you have no friends. If you are that way at home, you shouldn't be so sure your wife and kids are your friends either. I guess when your paychecks stop coming you'll find out in a hurry.
Bitter? You're damn right I'm bitter. I've paid dues for 38 years. No breaks in between. How many years did you? I've paid into the CSPF for the same amount of time - full amount from every company I've ever worked for. How about you? I know some haven't. YRC has NOT.
For ALL of those 38 years the Local, the IBT and the CSPF told us that our (and your) pension checks were guaranteed - nobody could touch them - they were guaranteed by the Federal Government through the ERISA law. It WAS until Hoffa and his cronie Bill Lichtnwald bribed congressmen in Washington to abolish those protections in Dec 2014. Once the ERISA law was gone, Thomas Nyhan wasted no time in moving to put DEEP cuts on over 200,000 retirees and another 200,000 or so future retirees - that would be YOU. I expect those deep cuts to come later this year or the entire fund will go broke - no money. So enjoy your no-money retirement. I guess you can always put your only friends to work to support your sorry ass - according to you that would be your wife and kids, if they even stick around after they find out "Dear Old Dad" is broke with no income. Good luck with your "friends". You are destined to be a very lonely person.

Ok. Whatever you say.
I'm done and not gonna argue with you.
My attitude is none of your business as your bitterness is not mine.