Holland | yrc theives

howlinwolf

TB Lurker
Credits
I walked into the SP holland terminal at 1:15 am sat. morning and observed the yrc dockworker from 681 greenville had removed part of the barrier dividing the two docks. He was over on a forklift stealing new four way pallets from holland. I suppose upper management values have trickled down to the help>

I walked into the SP holland terminal at 1:15 am sat. morning and observed the yrc dockworker from 681 greenville had removed part of the barrier dividing the two docks. He was over on a forklift stealing new four way pallets from holland. I suppose upper management values have trickled down to the help>
I'm sure they are getting freight that way to. No big surprise.

There's no crying in baseball or in trucking. NO tears for USF Red Star, and none for Holland. Remember Caddy?? Came from Holland Mich. to USF Red Star, thief in the night.

guys the best thing to happen to holland,reddaway and new penn is if all were sold but the chances of that happening are slim to none.

The reason they will not sell the regional carriers is that they would not be able to compete in the next day lanes..and they do not need more competition:TR10driving03:

It will be either 1 huge company, or 2 -regional and national, I predict 2 but who knows ?

Cashcow I can see YRC national and regional co. similar to Fedex, but only in a good economy. Unless there is an investor with deep pockets in our fold, I don't see this happening any time soon. Right now with Holland , the enthuses is on selling the Holland brand period.

I'm still holding out hope that someday, some rich dude will want to play trucks, and loves the color orange. The base for success is already here. That has been proven in the past. We do need a major face lift, but the base is still here. I wish that I could buy this company, I know that we could fix her,.....but I'm just a few zeros (6) short of the cash needed.

I just want things to be like they used to be.:hissyfit:

recon

they must of needed them! Lmao! They will pay you back ,