Holland | YRC to Apply for Bailout Funds

We should all call our Senators and tell them to get on board with this! It may just be our survival.
LOL, I hope they don't get squat. This clown Zollars can get his big time bonus like the knuckleheads from the auto industry and still turn around and ask for a bailout. Maybe I will call my senator and tell him I want a bailout. It looks like the titanic just made it's last voyage so you better grab your life boats.

I also posted this on YRC. If Dollar Bill wants money, put him in front of the government like they did the Big 3. Ask him to work for $1. and give up his golden parachute. Lets get a petition going like you see on line to send to Obama and the Trans Secretary asking for this before he gets a dime. Id be the first name on the list.

We will never get any bailout money in my opinion. The other carriers will absorb our freight, and the country will not even notice that we are gone. Plus, us shutting down would help the other carriers to prosper.

YRCW is going to cost the taxpayers 100's of millions no matter what. If they don't get the bailout money and are forced to shut the doors, over 43,000 receiving unemployment benefits, the pension fund will fail and the government will be on the hook through the Pension Benefit corp. Either way, come on Barack get out the checkbook

YRCW is going to cost the taxpayers 100's of millions no matter what. If they don't get the bailout money and are forced to shut the doors, over 43,000 receiving unemployment benefits, the pension fund will fail and the government will be on the hook through the Pension Benefit corp. Either way, come on Barack get out the checkbook

If this shutting the doors happens then alot of personnel can get on with ABF or UPSF and keep their union time in.with freight going to other carriers they will have to hire more people.HOPE this doesn't happen.

LOL, I hope they don't get squat. This clown Zollars can get his big time bonus like the knuckleheads from the auto industry and still turn around and ask for a bailout. Maybe I will call my senator and tell him I want a bailout. It looks like the titanic just made it's last voyage so you better grab your life boats.

Mesters first then women and childeren in th boats.

If this shutting the doors happens then alot of personnel can get on with ABF or UPSF and keep their union time in.with freight going to other carriers they will have to hire more people.HOPE this doesn't happen.

Working at ABF would continue your NMFA pension time (if the pension was still there) but working at UPSF would put you in a totally different retirement pension as any other new hire would be in.

All the eggs, one basket

They're not closing them!
Closing us wouldn’t make any immediate cash, selling us would but who’s
Going to buy this can of worms with no fish to catch, in this economy? Please Don’t nobody start with the dhl, ups, abf Garbage, or the postal service either for that matter.

Closing us wouldn’t make any immediate cash, selling us would but who’s
Going to buy this can of worms with no fish to catch, in this economy? Please Don’t nobody start with the dhl, ups, abf Garbage, or the postal service either for that matter.

Take a look at the rumor or fact thread... be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

YRC just wants sympathy

YRC just wants sympathy from Joe Public just like GM did. They will say look at those union people making tons of money, we can't afford to pay their pension. Oh boo hoo look at us. How many companies cry because of unions? How many people ***** and complain about unions? :17:

YRC not getting any TARP money. This is what happens when you have a greedy CEO like Zollars. Hey Zollars, you bit off more than what you could chew. I hope you enjoyed the taste of it.

were not going anywhere

If yrc sinks and takes the rest of us with them. Then the only one left paying in to the pension fund will be abf. They will sink hard and fast into the night. The big money they claim they have stored up to maybe buy somebody will last like a fart in a whirl wind. They cannot pay all that needs to be payed into the pension fund and survive. I think it's nothing more than a ploy to bring the pension problems to the front. To see what can and will be done about it.

If yrc sinks and takes the rest of us with them. Then the only one left paying in to the pension fund will be abf. They will sink hard and fast into the night. The big money they claim they have stored up to maybe buy somebody will last like a fart in a whirl wind. They cannot pay all that needs to be payed into the pension fund and survive. I think it's nothing more than a ploy to bring the pension problems to the front. To see what can and will be done about it.
Now your onto something! That along with bustin the Union! Just my opinion mind you!