Yellow | Yrc trucks abf pups

my guess is cheaper for a YR C driver to move them then A BF driver look At The pay scale Hello
You could be our new contractor. Next you'll see the YRC tractors pulling our pups from dock to dock in the city.

Whenever you put as many trailers on the train as YRC does, it creates an imbalance. A lot of west coast terminals have to rail empties back to Kansas City, Dallas, or Chicago. To avoid this, YRC one way leases empty trailers to various cities, puts YRC freight on it, to avoid railing empties.

Whenever you put as many trailers on the train as YRC does, it creates an imbalance. A lot of west coast terminals have to rail empties back to Kansas City, Dallas, or Chicago. To avoid this, YRC one way leases empty trailers to various cities, puts YRC freight on it, to avoid railing empties.

You're going to confuse people with facts!

Yes, please stop making sense on this. Can you imagine what would happen if yrc ran this company this way?

At 152 we just started pulling NFI Trailers to 211 and 218. I asked what that was about? Then was told NFI trailer imbalance in Chicago The trailers were inbound to 309 eventually The Heights!

was at willow springs railyard the other day and yardman there asked if we bought abf and I said no why he said abf trailers are now using our rdwy prefix and it is messin them up when looking for a trailer

It goes in our system as a rental thus the rdwy prefix on the trailer since we are shipping it and paying the bill, If they used the ABF prefix ABF would get billed.............hey wait I see a way to squeeze some more profit.........................:hysterical:

was at willow springs railyard the other day and yardman there asked if we bought abf and I said no why he said abf trailers are now using our rdwy prefix and it is messin them up when looking for a trailer
It's just the soft beginning of a smooth transition. On a serious note...what will the new name be?