Holland | YRC Worldwide 4th Quarter 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Earnings!

Ha ha...I....never mind....ha ha....LOL....no I cant...no I can't. ....I will let y'all respond.....you know what to do!

I am tired of bitching, might as well march in line for a few years, it is good that the regionals are making a profit maybe we will be around to fight in five years and get a real contract.

Ha ha...I....never mind....ha ha....LOL....no I cant...no I can't. ....I will let y'all respond.....you know what to do!

What's so funny about losing 83 million dollars in 2013 and 140 million in 2012 and needing over 200 million to get our fleet partially updated and at least that much in technology.IT'S Amazing the doors havent closed already.

What's so funny about losing 83 million dollars in 2013 and 140 million in 2012 and needing over 200 million to get our fleet partially updated and at least that much in technology.IT'S Amazing the doors havent closed already.

Because it hilarious we give them hundreds of millions of dollars in concessions and they are worse off now than ever.don't even have equiptment to power the freight.the equipment will be the nail in the coffin,it's killing them in repairs and they ain't even fixing anything.200 million wouldn't even begin to replace this junk,the sterlings on the fences are running out of parts to rob off them. Holland is in complete operational turmoil and cluelessness.good thing the drivers and dock know what to do instead of management.

Because it hilarious we give them hundreds of millions of dollars in concessions and they are worse off now than ever.don't even have equiptment to power the freight.the equipment will be the nail in the coffin,it's killing them in repairs and they ain't even fixing anything.200 million wouldn't even begin to replace this junk,the sterlings on the fences are running out of parts to rob off them. Holland is in complete operational turmoil and cluelessness.good thing the drivers and dock know what to do instead of management.

Sad but true I see it everyday!!