Yellow | YRC Worldwide CEO Calls for Focus on the Future

[quote from the article] Zollars said the national integration for Yellow Transportation and Roadway is progressing ahead of schedule. The network integration is part of the company's aggressive program to improve operations and solidify its financial position

Sure. The stock price is down to $2.73 . Entire Corporation worth (gross) $159,822,000; almost 2 Billion in debt.......

He's still talking-- the Market ain't buying his stuff......

I wish their was a smiliey for me, spanking my monkey. Or one that was full of SH!T. Or a picture of the audience he was talking to spanking their monkies. Thats what I think they were doing. Some monkeys are bad and you have to put them in there places. Johnny and Suzi some times monkeys are bad. Maybe I should have put my monkey in time out, instead of spanking it.:hysterical:

Read the very bottom. Wasn't there 66,000 employees three months ago????? 8,000 lost in three months???? oh no Mr. Bill(zollars) is sinking the ship.

I just bought another 10 shares today.....now is the time boys!! Think about those smokes you buy or lottery tickets every week? Once the integration is over and done with, the stock will indeed climb. I'm not using the companys stock purchase program, I'm doing it independently so I dont have to pay their silly penalty should I choose to get out.......I'll get me revenge.......

I just bought another 10 shares today.....now is the time boys!! Think about those smokes you buy or lottery tickets every week? Once the integration is over and done with, the stock will indeed climb. I'm not using the companys stock purchase program, I'm doing it independently so I dont have to pay their silly penalty should I choose to get out.......I'll get me revenge.......

Don't smoke, don't buy to many lotto tickets either.
But I'm thinkin Lotto is a better investment than YRC stock:TR10driving03:
Besides I thought I read on here a few weeks back that when it was at six per share that that was the time to buy?:hysterical:

At that rate, Uncle Wiggly, in about a month you could be the majority stockholder!:1036316054:

:chairshot::hysterical::Bondage:

Does anyone really think that the IBT will let YRC go down! Too much at stake.
Pension Health And Welfare.Think about! Just get a bigger bucket.The ship has taken on water but it hasn't sunk yet.Maybe the IBT will buy stock when it gets below 2.00 dollars a share, And it will.

I thought the IBT was broke? Even the Government Pension Guarantee Board is underfunded....

Remember; two weeks ago, Yellow was worth double what it is today. And when Preston went under, it wasn't supposed to be because they weren't making money-- it was supposedly because they had to borrow money to make payroll, and couldn't get more credit. How's Yellow's credit today, especially if shippers get nervous? We're never more than an hour away from bad things happening, even in good times.....

Our national monetary system depends on nothing more than confidence in the system. How much confidence is there right now in Yellow, Roadway, Holland, New Penn, Glen Moore, and Reimers? According to JP Morgan, Chase, Goldman-Sachs, etc,.....none.

cartman1rm7.gif
Thanks to Mr. Zollars and his cronies, I dont have a future with Roadway anymore,,,, what a AZZ-Wipe!!!

I thought the IBT was broke? Even the Government Pension Guarantee Board is underfunded....

Remember; two weeks ago, Yellow was worth double what it is today. And when Preston went under, it wasn't supposed to be because they weren't making money-- it was supposedly because they had to borrow money to make payroll, and couldn't get more credit. How's Yellow's credit today, especially if shippers get nervous? We're never more than an hour away from bad things happening, even in good times.....

Our national monetary system depends on nothing more than confidence in the system. How much confidence is there right now in Yellow, Roadway, Holland, New Penn, Glen Moore, and Reimers? According to JP Morgan, Chase, Goldman-Sachs, etc,.....none.

Well said and I give you much credit while in your trying time as a YRC employee.