Holland | YRC Worldwide CEO to Present at Stephens Conference

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
YRC Worldwide CEO to Present at Stephens Conference
Posted: 2008-11-17 08:00:00OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Nov. 17

PRNewswire-FirstCall --

Bill Zollars, Chairman, President and CEO of YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW), will deliver a company presentation at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 19, 2008, at 10:30am ET.

PR Newswire:
YRCW, CEO call for Focus on the Future.

With the stock closing @ $1.80, do you think there is a future to focus on?:TR10driving03:

Mine either, of course I don't think he ever says alot. I just can't understand how he is trying to sell the future, when things are like they are right now, and plans for Holland never mentioned.

no mention of holland because holland is for sale.
they dont want holland. :1036316054:

Dollar Bill's press conference sounded like the same old:BlahBlah: I wish that I could be as confident as he is, about our future. He makes it sound like everything is ok and the future looks bright. I pray that he is right.:clap:

Zollars did mention Holland in his speach. He made a point to say that they are struggling, while New Penn and Reddaway are solidly profitable. My opinion is Holland will be the first to close, with the others to follow down the road. Zollars and his lackeys have no business plan and it shows. Don't drink the kool-aid.

Zollars did mention Holland in his speach. He made a point to say that they are struggling, while New Penn and Reddaway are solidly profitable. My opinion is Holland will be the first to close, with the others to follow down the road. Zollars and his lackeys have no business plan and it shows. Don't drink the kool-aid.
I dont believe anything Zollars says,he talks in circles.If there plan was to ruin Holland they are on the path to success.

At about the 5 minute mark he mentioned the regional carriers for a little more than a minute. He did say that New Penn and Reddaway were solidly profitable at this time. He also said that Holland was in the worst region of the country because the Rust Belt was hurting. Auto manufacturing and its suppliers are hurting business wise, in other words. He didn't say Holland was for sale or that Holland was going to be closed. He said what he always says, nothing. It was Hollands turn to be the scape goat in an attempt to cast a shadow on his own mistakes. New Penn was last time and Reddaway was before that, if I remember correctly? If its true, that Holland is paying 1 million dollars, per week to YRC, then we're still the Golden Goose to YRC. Just think what the numbers would be, if you added a profit of 52 million dollars to Hollands yearly total profit revenue.