Yellow | YRC Worldwide CFO: No Teamsters Deal This Week!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
YRC Worldwide CFO: No Teamsters deal this week - Kansas City Business Journal

First they're in a hurry, so they have a last Tuesday conference call and claim "we understand that local unions have indicated support for TNFINC to begin discussions about the company's financial future". Now the YRCW CFO says no deal by the 15th? WTF! How long does it take for Tyson and the company to throw together a tentative agreement and present it to the membership for a quick vote before the end of the month? There shouldn't be any long drawn-out negotiations IF all they are asking for is to extend the current contract for 5 years from ratification. My guess is they're after a lot more than that under the heading of "and achieve cost savings for YRC Freight, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn"! Stay tuned!

:17:

I suspect that until a written proposal from YRCW is offered we will have to depend on truck driver rumors.

I am still trying to figure out if it is an extension of the current contract, or, a renegotiation for a new five year contract?

Key Words mentioned by our buddy T. J. on that letter AND MODIFICATIONS-------that's more than just an extension......

Still no details????? What are they waiting for????????

letter.png

YRC Worldwide CFO: No Teamsters deal this week - Kansas City Business Journal

First they're in a hurry, so they have a last Tuesday conference call and claim "we understand that local unions have indicated support for TNFINC to begin discussions about the company's financial future". Now the YRCW CFO says no deal by the 15th? WTF! How long does it take for Tyson and the company to throw together a tentative agreement and present it to the membership for a quick vote before the end of the month? There shouldn't be any long drawn-out negotiations IF all they are asking for is to extend the current contract for 5 years from ratification. My guess is they're after a lot more than that under the heading of "and achieve cost savings for YRC Freight, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn"! Stay tuned!

:17:

Yeah,...IF!

I was told they came out asking for another 5% wage reduction with the exstension, and the IBT told them there would be no more wage reductions.....anybody care to confirm?.....KK

You guys will fall for anything. No limit.

They agree to pump out news of no agreement,
Stock loses 20% . Meanwhile ,union officials,
Banks,and shareholders (through their hedges)
Buy more yrc.

Later, hurray! A tentative aggreement was reached.
Yrc stock rebounds and the inside actors
Sell for a quick 20%+ .

Later,threats of a teamster down vote
And more "concern from creditors"
Drops the stock once again before
The vote.

The process repeats.

The jobscared workers bow and ratify or
Extend whatever scam is in play.

Process repeats.

Why can't you people catch on to this scam?

Theyve ran this scam for 5 years.

Slap! Slap! Stop voting your families
Into unnecessary poverty!

Yeah,...IF!

I was told they came out asking for another 5% wage reduction with the exstension, and the IBT told them there would be no more wage reductions.....anybody care to confirm?.....KK

I heard from a very reliable source out of the West that the company wants another 150 million in concessions. What the exact terms would be? I don't know. I was told the IBT told the company that they won't even bring that proposal to the members and to come back with a new offer. I was also told the company wants to sit down with the Union and re-negotiate the entire CBA.

Stay tuned and stand firm. If your Local is keeping you in the dark then its time to take a drive to your Local with as many men and woman you can and go knock down the door of your BA's office and DEMAND answers. This is not the time to sit on the sidelines and watch from a far. GET INVOLVED!

TOGETHER WE BARGAIN, DIVIDED WE BEG!

I heard from a very reliable source out of the West that the company wants another 150 million in concessions. What the exact terms would be? I don't know. I was told the IBT told the company that they won't even bring that proposal to the members and to come back with a new offer. I was also told the company wants to sit down with the Union and re-negotiate the entire CBA.

Stay tuned and stand firm. If your Local is keeping you in the dark then its time to take a drive to your Local with as many men and woman you can and go knock down the door of your BA's office and DEMAND answers. This is not the time to sit on the sidelines and watch from a far. GET INVOLVED!

whats the cba?

Like I said before on TB, when you re-open the contract EVERYTHING is on the table!