Yellow | YRC Worldwide Completes the Amendment to Extend the Term Loan

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
"As our financial performance has improved in recent years, we reduced our debt to the lowest level in more than a decade while at the same time reinvesting back into the Company," said James Welch, chief executive officer of YRC Worldwide. "Extending the term loan is an important step as we continue to position the Company for long-term success. We believe it is prudent to take the refinancing risk off the table before the term loan matured in early 2019, to focus on executing operationally and improving our financial results. We plan to continue evaluating additional opportunities to strengthen the Company for our customers, employees and investors," concluded Welch.
http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release...ndment-to-extend-the-term-loan-20170726-01504
:hyper:

How about focusing on getting wages back up to full scale along with the pension contributions? Hey Ernie, check out the "good news" from YRCW!

k2Gbtgu.jpg

Don't worry! Just be thankful you got a job!
:chairshot:

Banks laughing more money to restructure and big interest for years to come they've made more money in interest since 2008 then yrcw owes them .......I'm not explaining trust me they have made 3 times or more then what they loaned........banks could close the doors and write the debt as s lose thou they made way more then they loaned its called a paper loss

Banks laughing more money to restructure and big interest for years to come they've made more money in interest since 2008 then yrcw owes them .......I'm not explaining trust me they have made 3 times or more then what they loaned........banks could close the doors and write the debt as s lose thou they made way more then they loaned its called a paper loss
Look at it like a credit card paying 28 % and you make minuim payment you will never pay it off credit card company laughs all the way

Good news I'm sure they factored in me doing nothing I can't do less work than I'm doing now.
#professionalfreightforker
#whogivesadam

Not sure if everyone read this closely. They are refinancing at Libor plus 8.5 percentage points. In other words the interest on $650 million is going up one point and be over 10%. That's not good news, it's refinancing on a hope there will be a huge boost in the economy and customers will flock to YRC due to capacity at other carriers. And FYI that 650 million is only a portion of the debt.

Not sure if everyone read this closely. They are refinancing at Libor plus 8.5 percentage points. In other words the interest on $650 million is going up one point and be over 10%. That's not good news, it's refinancing on a hope there will be a huge boost in the economy and customers will flock to YRC due to capacity at other carriers. And FYI that 650 million is only a portion of the debt.
So, combine all the portions & please tell me what the total dollar figure for debit is. Thanks. von.

Cha Ching $$$$$ 10% Interest SWEET deal for banks !! getting closer to our -15% !! and plus to now give them all a Bonus for getting the refinance deal done !

What do you bet that the percent of interest rate raise will be an exact match as to the next 'give us more of your pay check' so they can afford the new cost of their debit? Remember, we don't want to close the doors, the world will end. Another way to look at it is you voted to give back 15% so you have a job. If they ask for another 5% give back, for a total of 20% slap in the face, do you vote yes to keep the world from collapsing? Or do you say pay our rate or lock the gate? Just wondering. von.

You can have all the changes of operations you want.But the definition of insane is keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.Until the company finds good freight supervisors and managers and the perpetual distrust between labor and the company/union continues expect the same financial result.This company has tried changes of operations under the consult of ex Conway and FedEx leaders and the end result was dismal.Just my humble opinion

Yeah..that was done without another sorry MOU VOTE

How much was the debt reduction ? Would seem to me with a 1 point increase they got a substantial reduction in principle owed. I'm just a dumb truck driver, but principal reduction is equally important.
"
  • A reduction of the outstanding principal to $600 million following a $35.2 million payment at the time of closing the amendment;
  • An increase in the annual amortization from 1% ($7 million) to 3% ($18 million);
  • An increase in the interest rate from LIBOR + 750 basis points to LIBOR + 850 basis points; and
  • If the Company’s Contribution Deferral Agreement notes are not extended to at least late October 2022, the term loan maturity will be reset to within 60 days before the CDA’s scheduled maturity.
“Extending the maturity of the term loan and reducing the outstanding principal considerably strengthens our capital structure,” said Stephanie Fisher, chief financial officer of YRC Worldwide. “With the successful extension of the term loan, we have met the conditions for extending the maturity of our asset based loan facility from February 2019 to June 2021. I would like to thank our lenders who have been supportive of our long-term vision for the Company,” concluded Fisher.

How much was the debt reduction ? Would seem to me with a 1 point increase they got a substantial reduction in principle owed. I'm just a dumb truck driver, but principal reduction is equally important.
"
  • A reduction of the outstanding principal to $600 million following a $35.2 million payment at the time of closing the amendment;
  • An increase in the annual amortization from 1% ($7 million) to 3% ($18 million);
  • An increase in the interest rate from LIBOR + 750 basis points to LIBOR + 850 basis points; and
  • If the Company’s Contribution Deferral Agreement notes are not extended to at least late October 2022, the term loan maturity will be reset to within 60 days before the CDA’s scheduled maturity.
“Extending the maturity of the term loan and reducing the outstanding principal considerably strengthens our capital structure,” said Stephanie Fisher, chief financial officer of YRC Worldwide. “With the successful extension of the term loan, we have met the conditions for extending the maturity of our asset based loan facility from February 2019 to June 2021. I would like to thank our lenders who have been supportive of our long-term vision for the Company,” concluded Fisher.
The reduction was simply a $35 million payment.