Yellow | YRC Worldwide Increases Revenue Over 40%

IR CookieMonster

TB Lurker
Credits
Yellow Transportation and Roadway report record first quarter revenue -- YRC Regional Transportation posts solid tonnage and yield growth -- Meridian IQ continues to increase in scale and expand global presence
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., April 24, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) today announced first quarter 2006 adjusted diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $.72. Adjusted EPS excludes $.01 for losses on property disposals that the company does not consider part of core operations. Reported EPS for first quarter 2006 was $.71. Both the adjusted and reported EPS include $.02 of dilution from the company's contingent convertible notes based on an average YRCW stock price of $46.52 for the quarter.

More....http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=yrcw&script=410&layout=-6&item_id=846616

I found it interesting that Yellow had so much more income than RDWY. For years either one was ahead of the other....I just don't remember it being that big of a spread. DS.

Docksteward said:
I found it interesting that Yellow had so much more income than RDWY. For years either one was ahead of the other....I just don't remember it being that big of a spread. DS.

Yellow had more revenue but made less money than Roadway.:biglaugh:

Animo916 said:
Why does any one think Yellow made the acquistion in the first place? Roadway was always the Cashcow.
That's right!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hey Animo....you done something different to your hair??:biglaugh: DS

Roadway operated better then Yellow in the first quarter. Made more money and had a lower o/r.