Yellow | YRC Worldwide Investor Presentation November 2016!

HOlJOjw.jpg

Hey! We're not worried! Keep those restricted stock bonuses coming! Happy Holidays to Everyone!

:kickedoutsmile:

HOlJOjw.jpg

Hey! We're not worried! Keep those restricted stock bonuses coming! Happy Holidays to Everyone!

:kickedoutsmile:

A couple of weeks ago a bunch on here were ragging on the company about the drop in the share price. If those same characters would have bought shares at the $8.02 low back then they would have a better than 60% gain on their investment at today's closing price of $13.51. But I guess it's easier to just complain over and over and over and over.......

A couple of weeks ago a bunch on here were ragging on the company about the drop in the share price. If those same characters would have bought shares at the $8.02 low back then they would have a better than 60% gain on their investment at today's closing price of $13.51. But I guess it's easier to just complain over and over and over and over.......
I guess what your saying is be happy to have a job.Well ,I am, but no confidence in management or leader ship with this company.I'll be retiring soon and leave it up to the young bucks and yes men to decide Thier own fate.

Didn't see the part about how our -15% has helped save the company ??
It has,Management has gotten back all there consessions.And the guys at at the top skimmed off all the cream.So much for equal sacrifice.I guess I should say I am lucky. Eyes got me a job.Retirement can't come soon enough.

It has,Management has gotten back all there consessions.And the guys at at the top skimmed off all the cream.So much for equal sacrifice.I guess I should say I am lucky. Eyes got me a job.Retirement can't come soon enough.
Retirement is hard to get use to at first. But eventually you will wake up one morning, and not know what day of the week it is.

Last edited:
Retirement is hard to get use to at first. But eventually you will wake up one morning, and not know what day of the week it is.
I've got lots of hobbies,hunting fishing,cars,motorcycles,and making money with my assets.I won't be bored at all ,I'll go the route and meet my buddies every Tuesday morning for breakfast.and not go to off track betting OTB like the rest.Life is short ,Do what you like to do and be happy and stay healthy.No worries.

I've got lots of hobbies,hunting fishing,cars,motorcycles,and making money with my assets.I won't be bored at all ,I'll go the route and meet my buddies every Tuesday morning for breakfast.and not go to off track betting OTB like the rest.Life is short ,Do what you like to do and be happy and stay healthy.No worries.

Gee, outside of the hunting and fishing that sounds like me. Except that I meet my buddies every Thursday for pizza lunch.

Gee, outside of the hunting and fishing that sounds like me. Except that I meet my buddies every Thursday for pizza lunch.
We aren't that different.we work hard ,Don't play hard any more ,but like to have a good time.I always worked and never ever took a day off ,only for funerals or weddings or bar mitzvahs.But now it's different.enjoy life because you never know.it's time to recline that easy chair .no worries no hurry.

Being retired also helps with mom and dad growing older. Mrs.mud and I have been experiencing this for about ten years now.

Last edited:
Money isn't everything integrity and principles are.But hey people make choices

If money isn't everything then why are so many complaining about the 15% pay cut? :smile new:
If you feel good about investing with this deceptive corporation(Lieing to its labor with the union adm.blessing)then by all means do so.they haven't abided by the MOU's since their inception.just my opinion