Yellow | YRC Worldwide Launches HNRY Logistics™

The union has no involvement in who hauls the freight for a company it does not have a contact with.
Hnry is a new stand alone business with it's own address and can choose whatever method it finds the most profitable to ship and deliver the freight it gets.
The union has no involvement in who hauls the freight for a company it does not have a contact with.
Hnry is a new stand alone business with it's own address and can choose whatever method it finds the most profitable to ship and deliver the freight it gets.

But isn't it in the contract that the company can't start a new company while we are on givebacks.

But isn't it in the contract that the company can't start a new company while we are on givebacks.

Q1FC0pO.jpg

Relax! Hoffa and I are working on getting a card check agreement with HNRY!

L7DXlMo.jpg

Hey Ken! That's not true is it? Tell Ernie to watch his mouth! We gotta take care of the
company!
:fingure:

9. Work Preservation. For the avoidance of doubt, the work preservation provisions of the Restructuring Agreement will continue to apply for the term of this Extension Agreement. In addition, the Employer agrees not to buy any union or nonunion regular route common carrier entity without the prior approval of TNFINC.

So then they could move good paying freight over to HNRY ???

Last edited:
9. Work Preservation. For the avoidance of doubt, the work preservation provisions of the Restructuring Agreement will continue to apply for the term of this Extension Agreement. In addition, the Employer agrees not to buy any union or nonunion regular route common carrier entity without the prior approval of TNFINC.
Erine & Jimmy what's your understanding of this ?? and can they move unlimited amount of freight over to the NEW HNRY ??? Inquiry minds want to know the answer ???

So then they could move good paying freight over to HNRY ???
“HNRY” will not have any trucks. The way I see it they are a way for the company to direct customers to which YRC company has capacity and will be able to haul their freight. I see it as a way to put an end to each of our different companies sales people from undercutting each other.

“HNRY” will not have any trucks. The way I see it they are a way for the company to direct customers to which YRC company has capacity and will be able to haul their freight. I see it as a way to put an end to each of our different companies sales people from undercutting each other.

I agree with what your saying but if you look at the website it says they have access to thousands of quality checked partners to find capacity at any time.

Just a different way for them to broker purchased transportation without a teamster ever touching the freight.

I agree with what your saying but if you look at the website it says they have access to thousands of quality checked partners to find capacity at any time.
I know what it says, and believe me- this company is not only stupid but they’re rotten to the core- BUT IMO this is just a way to drive business to their operating companies at the highest possible price.

Ok, but with YRC driver shortage & no capacity , then they could broker it out to any Non-Union & it kinda appears as a Loop-hole to divert freight to who ever they want to and union will have no say in it ??