Yellow | YRC Worldwide lenders extend deadline ahead of union vote result

PROOF!.......It's all been scare tactics to scare a bunch of spineless pushovers to vote against real union principles. Shame on you, and Tyson Johnson too.

Either way this appears to be very good news for you guys... Congrats

they are afraid . very afraid ......maybe plan b is the big shots put in a little to sweeten the pot.
ive been a staunch no voter . but if they put in until it hurts like they demand of us it would make it easier to take.

they are afraid . very afraid ......maybe plan b is the big shots put in a little to sweeten the pot.
ive been a staunch no voter . but if they put in until it hurts like they demand of us it would make it easier to take.

I think your confused--it's simple

images

no--it goes down
yes--it goes on
period

NO VOTERS MAKE ME LAUGH!

Most of you just want the company to resume pension payments in full . . . period!

If the proposal went back to the table and the company agreed to take out everything but the "25% pension contribution," most of you guys would still vote NO.

Give me a break!
Do you really think that the pension will be paid in full next year?

Quit now and let the rest of us make some money!

NO VOTERS MAKE ME LAUGH!

Most of you just want the company to resume pension payments in full . . . period!

If the proposal went back to the table and the company agreed to take out everything but the "25% pension contribution," most of you guys would still vote NO.

Give me a break!

Well , the pension concession is the only thing in there that really makes any difference , to be honest. All that work rules stuff and vacation week are non issues.

NO VOTERS MAKE ME LAUGH!

Give me a break!

To get the pension you deserve, a person has to take some risks. I voted NO, and any person with Teamster blood in their veins should vote No. By the way, what is a "con gear"?

NO VOTERS MAKE ME LAUGH!

Give me a break!

I am really trying my best to respect everyones opinion but what you are saying is absolutley the craziest comment I have ever heard........The pension issue should be the most "IMPORTANT" issue of them all.........Without 100% pension contributions you will have nothing when you are old........Many Brothers and Sisters are so close to retirement and now they will never taste it with this thinking......If it is voted no and there will be a plan B then hold the IBT accountable to enforce 100% participation back into the pension plans.......Let the bassssssssssssssssssssssssssssshing begin.............nuff said.........

Instead, the company would have until Jan. 10 to have the agreement in force, providing time for a possible revote if necessary.

Read more: YRC Worldwide lenders extend deadline ahead of union vote result | Kansas City Business Journal

Very interesting. Perhaps a no vote won't kill us after all ?
Atleast your open minded about it - unless this is extreme sarcasm without the funny quote.

I'm not in a union, just wondering, is there a revote only when the voting goes the way the company doesn't like the first vote results?

There is a revote only when the voting goes the way Jr. Hoffa doesn't like, which is usually the way the company doesn't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now they don't have 35 mil/mo. Given some time maybe. Now is too late to debate let's see FRI. Either we have jobs or not. AT this point yes or no is IRRELIVENT decisions made votes being counted. We and RETIREE's will depend upon hoffas great obama.