Yellow | YRC Worldwide Lives To Drive Another Day!

We should petition our union for another one of those weekly voting rituals.this time for raises

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

We should petition our union for another one of those weekly voting rituals.this time for raises

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

We already voted to get our raises in years 3 4 and 5 with lump sums in years 1and 2, it's not what we want but it's what we chose to do to get the financing to stay in the game for the long run, keep folks jobs more of a marathon than a sprint, have meals everyday instead of a big breakfast buffet with uncertainty tomorrow
Most people are getting it, why you want to go bare feet kicking hard as you can against the walls at the hall bothering the people who trying to represent you best they can with the current situation and cards dealt is something most of us can't understand but go ahead, kick beat and chew a hole through the bricks until somebody gets the picture that you don't like what happened, pull out an eyeball or hold a sign on the freeway, hold up one at work during your breaks, do whatever it takes till it pleases you that everyone knows how you feel
The IBT said vote yes
We did, what part don't you get
Tell you what, you just make a ballot and mark NO and drop it in the box everyday, send it certified and keep telling us everyday

We already voted to get our raises in years 3 4 and 5 with lump sums in years 1and 2, it's not what we want but it's what we chose to do to get the financing to stay in the game for the long run, keep folks jobs more of a marathon than a sprint, have meals everyday instead of a big breakfast buffet with uncertainty tomorrow
Most people are getting it, why you want to go bare feet kicking hard as you can against the walls at the hall bothering the people who trying to represent you best they can with the current situation and cards dealt is something most of us can't understand but go ahead, kick beat and chew a hole through the bricks until somebody gets the picture that you don't like what happened, pull out an eyeball or hold a sign on the freeway, hold up one at work during your breaks, do whatever it takes till it pleases you that everyone knows how you feel
The IBT said vote yes
We did, what part don't you get
Tell you what, you just make a ballot and mark NO and drop it in the box everyday, send it certified and keep telling us everyday

its not likely that you have a BA that represents any due paying "milk cow" teamster. and, the statement you made that there are " people who trying to represent you best they can" reinforces your other obvious delusional views on anything contract related.

youre wayyy off from reality. you just shouldnt opine anything .