Yellow | YRC Worldwide Provides Quarter-To-Date Operating Data for First Quarter 2018

When I started as a casual with Roadway Express in 1981, there was no parent company or other companies, just Roadway Express. At shift meetings we were told at the time Roadway Express had $350,000,000. in profits in the bank, or wherever, and they were obligated to their share holders to start investing this money. The parent company Roadway Services was formed, then the buying of other trunklines started and RPS was born. One of my proudest days came in 1982 when Roadway was forced by the Teamsters Union to hire me full time. Lots of Roadway discipline back then but I was use to it. When Yellow Corporation bought Roadway Corporation, the Roush family that owned Roadway Corporation said they were obligated to take the $980,000,000.00 offer for the benefit of the shareholders. I retired six months after the merger. If not for the buyout, who knows where Roadway Express would be today?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...
Better off, no doubt!

Ok.
What I have left in my vinyl from the beginning is Black Sabbath. Alice Cooper.
Then it gets weird. Some ol Zeppelin. Actually saw all those and many more in concert.
My earsdrums are fried.
Page was absolutely memorizing live.
Way off subject.
But wasn't much I to country or mainstream pop music.
Always been on the fringe. Still am.

Ok.
What I have left in my vinyl from the beginning is Black Sabbath. Alice Cooper.
Then it gets weird. Some ol Zeppelin. Actually saw all those and many more in concert.
My earsdrums are fried.
Page was absolutely memorizing live.
Way off subject.
But wasn't much I to country or mainstream pop music.
Always been on the fringe. Still am.

Wow,.... I was talking more like Roy Acuff,Ernest Tubb, Louvin Bros. Bob Wills,Hank Williams, J.E. Mainer, guess you never
been to the Grand Ole Opry!
I'll forgive you, this time.

Stephanie-Fisher.jpg
Jamie taught me well on how to do the Number's game !!

Yea, but be honest, just how many times can someone post over and over and over about the crappy pay and conditions at YRC? :smile new:
And SLOW 62 mph trucks too and potholes in yard and no heat or air cond. on dock ! Oh and NO Snicker's candy bars left in vending machine too !! :heykoolaid: