Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results for 2016

I think is 97 for freight and 95 for regionals
Oh Boo Hoo! I don't get my 1% bonus that they will tax at 40% Boo-Hoo!
Lets see, Not getting full rate, Full Pension, No Bonus, Hum, That's ok though, The big boys out in Overland Park still get there bonus's and that what's really important!

Lets see, Not getting full rate, Full Pension, No Bonus, Hum, That's ok though, The big boys out in Overland Park still get there bonus's and that what's really important!
I seen first hand that they run m/t's and sent freight wrong directions worse than usual for the fourth quarter. I don't know why they wanted to pull o/r down but they did it. I like to think it wasn't to keep us from getting bonus because they lost more by wasting than if we would have qualified so not sure what they stood to gain. I'm probably not educated enough to see the big picture but can see they tanked the 4th quarter like Matt Ryan and the Dirty birds did the Bowl!

did I hear mr welch say elogs by the end December?
He said we wopuld be in COMPLINCE by the December deadline
did I hear mr welch say elogs by the end December?

James Welch

"I think it’s minimal. This is James. I think it’s minimal on the LTL space. We are currently in compliance because the way we run our network, our drivers are never put in a situation where they would violate the law and we will have our ELDs in place by the December mandate"....

Main thing to remember here is all the -15% money we have been giving back and the DEBT has not lowed much at all ,but upper Management keeps getting pay raises and bonuses and at full pay & pension ??:duh:
Exactly wong.Even if they don't hit their target forecast and it's a negative they still are awarded bonuses..I know it happens at other corporations but most corporations haven't asked for concessions

Exactly wong.Even if they don't hit their target forecast and it's a negative they still are awarded bonuses..I know it happens at other corporations but most corporations haven't asked for concessions

Bigtruk, I really don't know how you can continue working here with all the concessions and stuff. A lesser man would have quit and found something better a long time ago. You sure have spunk (even if Lou hates spunk)! :hilarious:

Could they be related?
trumpt___baxter.jpg

B,L,W and Huh LLC, are reviewing the numbers with the renowned consulting firm BRG Patel to confirm or not confirm the authenticity of said earnings, that may have been, or may not have been altered to reflect,or nor necessarily reflect the actual earnings .....
I concur.

That's the spirit ! Sharing is caring.

In this new PC world created by the Democrats - everybody gets a trophy.
So everybody should get a bonus. This year it will be a brand new, shiny coffee cup with a picture of CEO James Welch on it