Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports Mixed 2Q Earnings Compared With 2017

Better Old Ones ?? well our oldest slowest driver is still 50% faster than any of these new worthless driver's , our Oldest slowest driver can take 8 - 12 Del's and make 2-4 pick ups ,while the new drivers struggles to do 2 or 3 total stops a day and they are at FULL PAY after 30 days too !!!!!!! more salt to the -15% wound ..........................

Don't you see the solution? You need to quit and come back as a new hire!

Scott Group

Okay. And the last question for me. Now that ABF is done with their Teamster negotiations, how quickly do you start your negotiations ahead of next year? And anything from that contract that you want to use as a template for what you're trying to accomplish?

Darren Hawkins

We're in the last year of a five year agreement and the landscape has certainly changed dramatically in that time period for the industry, for us, for the economy as a whole. We look forward to starting the process at the appropriate time, and that's the only comments I can make around that at this time.

Scott Group

Just to that point, though, is the landscape and the backdrop good enough where we need to contemplate giving back some of the concessions from the last deal?

Darren Hawkins

We look forward to starting that process at the appropriate time. In these situations, we haven't commented in the past, and that's the most that I give at this time. So...
:wtflol:
Since this was a conference call, do you think mr. hawkins rolled his eyes at this? After all, He could have said "HELL NO WE'RE NOT GIVING THEM AN %^^ING DIME BACK! ARE YOU NUTS? NOW YOU EITHER COME UP WITH #$%$ING INTELLIGENT QUESTION OR THIS INTERVIEW IS $%$ING OVER!" maybe something like that?

Since this was a conference call, do you think mr. hawkins rolled his eyes at this? After all, He could have said "HELL NO WE'RE NOT GIVING THEM AN %^^ING DIME BACK! ARE YOU NUTS? NOW YOU EITHER COME UP WITH #$%$ING INTELLIGENT QUESTION OR THIS INTERVIEW IS $%$ING OVER!" maybe something like that?
prolly be same old ponzi contract like a $750. bonus 1st year and .35 cents -15% a year after that !