Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results

If you read the article on Stephanie, she received a 43,000 $ payment for acting CFO, and her salary increased to 400,000. She didn't get a 400,000 dollar raise. But I do like her haircut better than Jamie's....
Ok my bad , yes it says raise up to $400-K a year so what was she making before ? and of that $43-K did they take out the -15% to help keep greedy yellow pig afloat like us guys do weekly ? But still point is they have all kinds of money for FULL Salary pay raises ?

They didn't extend the loans yet,they filed an amendment to extend the current loan with the S.E.C. The lenders haven't approved anything.
OMG , we agree on one thing !! mark it on the calendar ! and to so what we be the interest rate of this new loan IF it happens ?? 15% maybe ?

Ok my bad , yes it says raise up to $400-K a year so what was she making before ? and of that $43-K did they take out the -15% to help keep greedy yellow pig afloat like us guys do weekly ? But still point is they have all kinds of money for FULL Salary pay raises ?
Heck,Donna makes that much at CRST, just teaching new hires where the door is to get into the gold hotel..

Heck,Donna makes that much at CRST, just teaching new hires where the door is to get into the gold hotel..

Donna should take notice from our safety dept, our tractors had only one seat.
Drivers had very few problems knowing which side to operate vehicle from

Donna should take notice from our safety dept, our tractors had only one seat.
Drivers had very few problems knowing which side to operate vehicle from
That's a funny. Damn good one too!
Actually got a chuckle out of me.
No. You don't know chuckle.
:17142:
I bet Donna drives a Camaro.

Last edited:
Maybe some investors are reading our comments on TB.
Wooooow. I hope you don.t have a cdl. Your getting popped for a drug. You have read too many of these posts. I do not mean too criticise. No one wants this company. I wish this was a farm. The milkman would be arrested for abusing his herd. The board is milking this place. No assets. Big smiles when these guys come in and say they sold another property. With no assets. The stockholders get nothing in a bancruptcy. But these guys have meetings. 25,000 to 50,000 a meeting. Caaaching. Another coo caaaching. The board gets money. Every meeting. Stock options. Then sell after z bull crap gaini . They are a milking yrc for all it.s worth. And now it looks lime they are trying to split this company in two.