Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reviewing Options After Unsuccessful MOU Vote!

Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision,"

Vote until you get it right? Just my guess?

here is an option . instead of trying one scheme after another to line each others pockets trying learning how to move freight for a profit and pay your bills or move over an lets some one who knows how do it. Better yet get off your high horse and just come to the freight pros who know how to do it the right way .
we have always been willing to help but you rather treat the teamsters like red headed step children then show a little respect.
I don't know if any of you remember but back in the day our greatest selling point to out customers was that we had the greatest bunch of freight handling teamsters in the world .

Hummm.... Question? Where was gordon sweeton in this and how did we end up with Tyson.... Let's get Gordon back. I remember he was the one who said no more bs! And it's been awhile since I've seen r14. Comment thanks to kk for Rollin with it

After hearing them lie, it gave everyone more of a reason to vote no.

Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision,"

Vote until you get it right? Just my guess?

Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel that quote is an insult to.our intelligence. How about it could be the fact that YRC can only feed us so much s##t before we realize its not steak. You can only fool someone for so long.

here is an option . instead of trying one scheme after another to line each others pockets trying learning how to move freight for a profit and pay your bills or move over an lets some one who knows how do it. Better yet get off your high horse and just come to the freight pros who know how to do it the right way .
we have always been willing to help but you rather treat the teamsters like red headed step children then show a little respect.
I don't know if any of you remember but back in the day our greatest selling point to out customers was that we had the greatest bunch of freight handling teamsters in the world .

I remember that I also remember people took pride in a well loaded trailer. Now it is get a scan and throw that **** on the trailer. Tragically we almost had a casual die a few weeks back. The SOM was bitching about his numbers(bill per hour). The casual asked a dock supervisor and the supervisor informed him he was over goal don't sweat it, but the casual started speeding up and got careless. He put his upper body through the mast of the forklift to scan a pro on some freight and hit the leavers. The mast came down on him breaking two vertebra, breaking his jaw, and gashing his face. Don't let safety get in the way of good numbers.

wait a minute,i thought there were no other options? looking at my truck driving off a cliff propaganda mailing...

Hummm.... Question? Where was gordon sweeton in this and how did we end up with Tyson.... Let's get Gordon back. I remember he was the one who said no more bs! And it's been awhile since I've seen r14. Comment thanks to kk for Rollin with it

More like where was the IBT? Hmm maybe we sent them a message! :tribehasspoken:

"While we are disappointed in the outcome of the vote, we believe that timing of events related to our refinancing did not work in our favor. Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision," said YRC Worldwide CEO James Welch.

Is he for real?...The s*** he was trying to push was more than enough information the employees needed to make a fully informed decision. 39% bought the scare tactics,,,,61% with a backbone, smelled the s*** and shoved it back to Welch.

"While we are disappointed in the outcome of the vote, we believe that timing of events related to our refinancing did not work in our favor. Many employees had already returned their ballots prior to December 23, the date the company announced it had a refinancing agreement in place. We believe that was information employees needed to make a fully informed decision," said YRC Worldwide CEO James Welch.

Is he for real?...The s*** he was trying to push was more than enough information the employees needed to make a fully informed decision. 39% bought the scare tactics,,,,61% with a backbone, smelled the s*** and shoved it back to Welch.

I can only hope that if they don't sweeten the pot and try this **** again even more teamsters will vote it down. Remember, they said this was a one and done deal.. NO time to negotiate if it is turned down. Now it looks like they are backing up to punt. They lie,lie, and lie again. If they try this crap again,please remember the brothers and sisters that made the second vote possible and vote no again till we get something we like.

"Despite the vote results, it is business as usual as we have approximately 15,000 trucks on the road today serving 250,000 customers. We will keep our customers, employees and stakeholders advised of our efforts," concluded Welch.

YRC Worldwide Reviewing Options After Unsuccessful MOU Vote - Yahoo Finance

:clap:

I just don't know how many times all of the YRC companies can continue to lose customers in gluts due to constant speculation of their demise. This is just free fodder for other trucking company sales reps. To feed the customers to get their freight. I was at one national account customer every day for my last 11 years with YRC and their Corp. Director of Logistics was and still is very loyal to our company. This however is the exception and not the rule. Not to mention the added stress every driver feels with everyone asking "when are you going out of business". To me that is so rude, like asking someone with cancer how long they have to live(but it happened every day for a couple of years in 2010 to 2012), and many times I didn't handle it well.

“It’s not going to bode well for any equity holders of the stock,” said Brad Delco, a trucking industry analyst with Stephens Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas. “I don’t think it’s over, but it definitely makes things significantly more desperate.”

I like desperate management. Now maybe we can get the GREATEST CONTRACT EVER ever ever ever ever.

“It’s not going to bode well for any equity holders of the stock,” said Brad Delco, a trucking industry analyst with Stephens Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas. “I don’t think it’s over, but it definitely makes things significantly more desperate.”

I like desperate management. Now maybe we can get the GREATEST CONTRACT EVER ever ever ever ever.
Too late, that honor goes to the last contract( before the MOUs of course)

Here's a clue ,just extend the one we got till 2019 , with same pay raise and not try to screw us any more and it will pass , IF you got the 5 million to pay Harry Wilson & a bonus for everybody else , then you can just leave us alone & worry on how to get new trucks & trailers & drivers ???

I want to do one better than what you offered wongway.Just for the threats and scaretactics and that stupid proposal.We want better raises this year and every year after til 2019.We want the supposed ratification bonus doubled and paid out upon ratification date of our new agreement.This year and next year.I feel this just because of all the stock options we got screwed out of.If you Mr.Welch can afford bonuses.You can afford this.Unless you want to be run out of Johnson county in Missouri.One more thing.We want more money paid into our pension.You keep up your deceitfulness and us Teamsters could pull the plug on this cash cow.One more item to add.We want laizze faire with our workers.Leave us alone and we will get the job done.Capeche?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Something was fishy with this deal from the start the timing and way it came about, maybe Gordon knew it and kept his distance? And this letter that Welch puts out last night saying that they are in contact with the IBT and the lenders exploring options? Something just isn't passing the smell test IMO...