ABF | YRC Worldwide Shares Plunge, Lender Meeting Cancelled!

Good for all those speculating *******s who thought they were going to get rich off the backs of the hard working Teamsters.

This Is a bad situation with YRC. I hope everything works out for them. ABF can't carry teamsters by them self. Good Luck to All..

ABF is not carrying the Teamsters.. They are not relevant at all... Trashmen, nurses, funeral directors, pilots, etc... People who never had contracts and that think Hoffa is god.. He is a crook.. Kudos YRC guys..

I was a teamster and worked for Alvan for 25 years. We got the rug pulled wright out from under us. Yes I was bitter and still am after 6 years but always looked up to all my fellow teamsters even if they were our competitors and still look up to all of them today even that I am not one anymore by my choice. I am just saying Good Luck to all YRC employees hope they make it thru this.

I was a teamster and worked for Alvan for 25 years. We got the rug pulled wright out from under us. Yes I was bitter and still am after 6 years but always looked up to all my fellow teamsters even if they were our competitors and still look up to all of them today even that I am not one anymore by my choice. I am just saying Good Luck to all YRC employees hope they make it thru this.

Thank you, Brother. The idea of Unionism and solidarity is the noblest thing that working people can get involved with. It's a shame that some of the so-called "leaders" have abused the trust that is intrinsic to the Labor movement. Although you are no longer a Teamster, we appreciate your support of the organized working people of this country.

Good for all those speculating *******s who thought they were going to get rich off the backs of the hard working Teamsters.

The problem is the *******s who make a living in that realm can sometimes make even more money when a stock tanks by shorting it... They get over on us either way.

The problem is the *******s who make a living in that realm can sometimes make even more money when a stock tanks by shorting it... They get over on us either way.
That is a fact if they are particularly savvy and stay on top of things. They can (and should) at least hedge their bets one way or another to minimize the loss.