Holland | YRC Worldwide Surges as Bankruptcy Fears Subside

imported_River17

TB Veteran
Credits
14m7639.jpg

YRC Worldwide: Pump Up the Volume
YRC Worldwide Surges as Bankruptcy Fears Subside
YRC Worldwide shares jumped Wednesday on heavy volume as it appears the threat of bankruptcy has subsided.
YRC Worldwide was lately up 89 cents, or 20.4%, to $5.24, making it one of the biggest price gainers on the Nasdaq on Wednesday. Volume topped 16.7 million shares at 1 p.m. EDT, more than double the 50-day average daily volume of 8.3 million, according to the Nasdaq's Web site.
If Wednesday's gains hold, YRC shares will have finished higher 13 out of 16 trading sessions in September, reflecting optimism the company will not be forced to file for bankruptcy protection. Earlier this month, YRC Worldwide amended a $950 million credit agreement with lenders as part of its efforts to stave off bankruptcy.
YRC Worldwide: Pump Up the Volume | Transportation | Financial Articles & Investing News | TheStreet.com

:shift:

leave it to one of you goodbuddy sidewalk sissy's to stir the pot!!
I really hope things work out for everyone,
found out the other day that i was still eligable for stock opps.
go go yrc!!!
just make shure you get it on up there in a few years,could alwas use a little jack.....................

Now I face a dilemma. It made it back to where I bought it. Do I sell or hold onto it. I think i'll go for it! What the heck.

Now I face a dilemma. It made it back to where I bought it. Do I sell or hold onto it. I think i'll go for it! What the heck.

shoeman :clap:

Looks like you missed the train at the station. :biglaugh::biglaugh:
If you originally bought at these levels,
and you still had conviction all along........:biglaugh::biglaugh:

you should have doubled your position
when the stock hit $0.89 cents.
So now that it recoverd to your original cost basis....
and held the stock for over 31 days........
you could have sold your original shares at these levels
to recover the initial investment cost and then
let your $0.89 cent shares ride............................:bgroovy::bgroovy::bgroovy:

ps. make sure to read disclaimer below. :hysterical:

shoeman :clap:

Looks like you missed the train at the station. :biglaugh::biglaugh:
If you originally bought at these levels,
and you still had conviction all along........:biglaugh::biglaugh:

you should have doubled your position
when the stock hit $0.89 cents.
So now that it recoverd to your original cost basis....
and held the stock for over 31 days........
you could have sold your original shares at these levels
to recover the initial investment cost and then
let your $0.89 cent shares ride............................:bgroovy::bgroovy:

ps. make sure to read disclaimer below. :hysterical:

I would have bought more but Dave Ramsey said I should be applying my self in other areas right now! Thanks for the advice though.:clap: OK i just reread your post. Yeah I screwed up but I didnt buy much to begin with.

14m7639.jpg

YRC Worldwide: Pump Up the Volume
YRC Worldwide Surges as Bankruptcy Fears Subside
YRC Worldwide shares jumped Wednesday on heavy volume as it appears the threat of bankruptcy has subsided.
YRC Worldwide was lately up 89 cents, or 20.4%, to $5.24, making it one of the biggest price gainers on the Nasdaq on Wednesday. Volume topped 16.7 million shares at 1 p.m. EDT, more than double the 50-day average daily volume of 8.3 million, according to the Nasdaq's Web site.
If Wednesday's gains hold, YRC shares will have finished higher 13 out of 16 trading sessions in September, reflecting optimism the company will not be forced to file for bankruptcy protection. Earlier this month, YRC Worldwide amended a $950 million credit agreement with lenders as part of its efforts to stave off bankruptcy.
YRC Worldwide: Pump Up the Volume | Transportation | Financial Articles & Investing News | TheStreet.com

I wonder why it didn't jump like this in January, mmmmm, thats right they weren't done with us yet. That almost sounds the the same headlines back then.

Hold On!

I must admit it was tempting to sell at $6.00 ,and I dont want to try to advise you on your finiances ,But I held onto mine,I think that it is stable now and will just keep going up.If you look at the price of stock for all the other trucking companys,and look at ours,then look at the amount of freight they move as compared to the amount of freight we move there is no comparison.We have an excellent team advising us now, with our finiances turning around I think this stock is a good investment ,I think if the banks were going to pull the rug out from under us they would of done it when our stock was down to .89 cents,My only regret is that I didnt have the money to buy more stock before it gets to high.Other than some unforseen disaster happining I dont see how it can go any where but up.
Im not an expert but what else could it do? We have just about worked our way through every finiancial diaster know to man and we are still here,Look at the team we have ,RoadWay ,Holland ,New Penn Red Way. Yellow Freight I mean really if we cant do it who can?? Trust me ,they arent going to let us out of those trucks.