New Penn | YRC Worldwide unit inks Peru deal

Josey Wales

TB Lurker
Credits
OVERLAND Park, Kan. (AP) - A unit of trucking company YRC Worldwide Inc. has reached a new three-year service agreement with Minera Chinalco Peru S.A., the company said Thursday.
The agreement with YRC Logistics is for logistics activities supporting the construction of the Toromocho Project. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The company will begin moving materials later this year and expects copper production beginning in the first quarter of 2012.
The Toromocho Project is a large copper-molybdenum open-pit mine, located in the mountainous region east of Lima, Peru.
The company said that currently prices for copper are up due to strong demand in the China manufacturing sector.

Zollars would personaly like to thank the New Penn teamsters for the financing. He says those green trucks will look good in Peru

ZOLLARS" words.....................

Don't laugh too hard he is laughing in everyone's face and keeps building more and more abroad................::shit:::nutkick:

OVERLAND Park, Kan. (AP) - A unit of trucking company YRC Worldwide Inc. has reached a new three-year service agreement with Minera Chinalco Peru S.A., the company said Thursday.
The agreement with YRC Logistics is for logistics activities supporting the construction of the Toromocho Project. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The company will begin moving materials later this year and expects copper production beginning in the first quarter of 2012.
The Toromocho Project is a large copper-molybdenum open-pit mine, located in the mountainous region east of Lima, Peru.
The company said that currently prices for copper are up due to strong demand in the China manufacturing sector.

Zollars would personaly like to thank the New Penn teamsters for the financing. He says those green trucks will look good in Peru

Think I can transfer???:clap:Although driving in Peru can be quite a challenge..

Do you think if they liquidate all American operations the banks will allow them out of bankruptcy?

Great job YRC and great job, America.