R&L | yrc

Buford

TB Lurker
Credits
i seen on 20/20 that yrc employees are taking a significant paycut in order to keep their jobs. in some cases it effected drivers at least 100.00+ a week. it seems that i hear more and more unionized companies struggling to survive...are you guys hearing that in your area as well?

i seen on 20/20 that yrc employees are taking a significant paycut in order to keep their jobs. in some cases it effected drivers at least 100.00+ a week. it seems that i hear more and more unionized companies struggling to survive...are you guys hearing that in your area as well?

:popcorn:Where have you been???:popcorn:

Are you the GEICO caveman??????????

Dude, this was forever ago. Remember if 20/20 is reporting on it, it happend like 6 months ago. They just reported we are in a war in Iraq last week, lol. But hey this is good, so when the good YRC guys finally quit or they go under R+L, and R+L drops the flex driver program, which is being "Revisited" as we speak, we will have the pick of the litter. Once the flex driver thing is forgotten we should post some job openings in their forum, lol!

Dude, this was forever ago. Remember if 20/20 is reporting on it, it happend like 6 months ago. They just reported we are in a war in Iraq last week, lol. But hey this is good, so when the good YRC guys finally quit or they go under R+L, and R+L drops the flex driver program, which is being "Revisited" as we speak, we will have the pick of the litter. Once the flex driver thing is forgotten we should post some job openings in their forum, lol!

I hope you are kidding about the highlighted protion.....and I'm sure you are b/c I did notice the "lol".