FedEx Freight | Yrc

hairbear

TB Regular
Credits
If something bad happens to YRC or any of it's operating companies, please keep any feelings other than sorrow for those affected to yourself.

If something bad happens to YRC or any of it's operating companies, please keep any feelings other than sorrow for those affected to yourself.

Thank you hairbear, I am an employee of YRC and it is really tough dealing with things right now, please don't kick us while we are down

I feel sorry for those guys. That's what happens when you have greedy managment personnel that go around buying up other companies. Greed is a very bad thing and it will eventuality come back to haunt you. Alot of lives can be destroyed by greed. I worked for USF Holland (YRC) until they closed down our barn back in April. I was laid off the whole summer. I know what these guys are going thru and its not fun. There again, YRC has a reputation destroying good companies. Now, they just destroyed themselves. What a shame. Sad., very sad. Good luck to all of my ex brothers and sisters at YRC.

Yes, agree..........

This could happen to anyone of us, BE RESPECTFULL!!! In fact dodn't some of you think we are getting a little to big for our briches?????

Thanks hairbear for you and all the others being respectful of our Trucking Brothers and their families. I have many , many friends that work for these companys and would never wish bad on them.

I agree with you momoney. I sure hope that they know what they're doing. You don't want to grow too big too quick. They must of had this in the works for a while. You just don't go and start building and buying without doing any kind of planning first. They must be forecasting a huge volume of freight in coming months ahead.

I agree with you momoney. I sure hope that they know what they're doing. You don't want to grow too big too quick. They must of had this in the works for a while. You just don't go and start building and buying without doing any kind of planning first. They must be forecasting a huge volume of freight in coming months ahead.

:ranting2::Off-Topic::ranting2:

I too feel bad for those fellas.....they have been through so much gloom and doom over the past few years...focus my friends.

diesel dummy :clap:

For those that follow this matter you can hear it from Mr. Z here

:shift:

Did I hear him say that YRC has experience professionals? OMG, cut me a break. It appears to me that he doesn't have a f***'n clue what he's doing. What a douchebag. He knows that he screwed up and and won't admit to it. Did he also say to check back occasionally? Well, I've been and I haven't seen any kind of improvement. If anything, YRC is going backwards. Let me see, didn't YRC have 75% of the bondholders approval at one time? Now, from what I've been reading, some of them backed out and now its at 52% approval. Even the bondholders know that this guy is a jackass. I think what someone should do is kick him in the :nutkick: I pray to God that FedEx doesn't hire this idiot when YRC goes down. If that ever happens I'll drink a bottle of Jack and then jump off the highest bridge that I can find.

Did I hear him say that YRC has experience professanols. OMG, cut me a break. It appears that he doesn't have a f***'n clue what he is doing. What a dausch bag. Did he also say to check back occasionally? Well, I've been and I haven't seen any kind of forward progress. If anything, YRC is going backwards. I think what someone should do is kick him in the :nutkick:

diesel dummy :clap:

I know you have been listening to Mr Z for many years already and by now you are sick of it. I just posted the link for those FXF members that would rather watch it in a video, than reading about it in an SEC filing.:biglaugh:

:shift:

Yes I feel there pain,I been through this with jevic.I got out went I saw things going down hill,after Yellow sold them off.Had many friends there,seen it with red ball,apa,GM shutting down in Delaware,but people always move on.

I dont like to see anyone lose their job.Remember this,they are UNION,we are *****, if it were the other way around they would be looking down their nose at us just like they did for years.When the union goes bust,I hope i can get out,things will get worse in ltl for sure.I guess there is blame enough for everyone.

I dont like to see anyone lose their job.Remember this,they are UNION,we are *****, if it were the other way around they would be looking down their nose at us just like they did for years.When the union goes bust,I hope i can get out,things will get worse in ltl for sure.I guess there is blame enough for everyone.
Not everyone in the Teamsters looks down on the non-union drivers. I've been with Roadway since 1988 and this fiasco that $Bill has wrought on the entire industry makes me sick. To all drivers this holiday season I wish the best. I would never wish what we are going through on ANYONE.
:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

Not everyone in the Teamsters looks down on the non-union drivers. I've been with Roadway since 1988 and this fiasco that $Bill has wrought on the entire industry makes me sick. To all drivers this holiday season I wish the best. I would never wish what we are going through on ANYONE.
:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

It happens to nonunion companies also. I agree with you. This affects all of us. If not now it will down the road.

I've got a lot of mixed feelings here.....I still remember some of the stuff that was said and done to us......I remember the rocks and the concrete off the overpasses. I remember being called a sc@b and worse a bunch of times. But I'll say this much, while I do remember those things, I still hate to see anyone loose their job. It's a sad day, and it's going to happen sooner rather than later. So, while I'm not really ready for the PC truck driver group hug, I am sorry that basically 1 guy, Zollers, will go down in history as the guy pretty much personally responsible for putting 40 or 50,000 folks out of work. Bad news is that he does not have the kind of character that would make him feel bad for his failure.

The reason is this: I know 90% of the fellas are just like us, just a bunch of poor dumb bastards trying to make a living and feed his kids. And if the price to pay was $10 or $15 a week, well hell, why not.

Peace and Happy Christmas