FedEx Freight | Yrc

This site is obviously anti-YRC blogger, which is fine because I think all this is smoke an mirrors and some entity will make out just fine if YRC collapses. How, I don't have a clue because it seems like they are taking extremely low value stock and diluting it even further.

As far as assets, what about equipment? I know they sold their real estate to lease back, but I have to assume that the bond holders now own everything except the real estate correct? So YRC really doesn't have any assets for leverage correct? (And I'm sure their employees rate just about as highly with YRC management as we do with ours).

So if the bond holders say enough is enough, which wouldn't make any sense since they wiped out their loans for almost worthless stock, (which on the face of it seems childishly stupid), even if they close the doors, they will be making mere pennies on their dollar investment right? But would they make more this way than if YRC had simply declared bankruptcy? If the stock is worth 5 cents, I guess that would be better than getting a penny on the dollar.

And is it true that Estes holds the real estate?

I'm the first to admit I know next to nothing about high minded financial dealings.

Franklin :clap: POST 5900

The bondholders now own 94% of YRCW and the old stockholders now only own 6% of the old YRCW.
Then the stockholders after they vote to agree to get wiped out will now own 6.25 shares for every 100 old shares they had.
Since after the reverse stock split the new par value per share will be ONE Penny then each old 100 shares will be worth $6.25.

:shift:

I am sorry for the guys at YRC though. God Bless everyone of you and your family I hope all of you find new places and work goes well for you. It has to be very hard to be going threw this but keep your head up and don't give up. YOU will get threw it and move on to something else..