Yellow | YRCF Ship of Fools

Bart

Central States Participant Since 1976
Credits
I want you to look around yourself if you work at YRCF. I then want you to ask yourself some questions and be honest with yourself. Are the people running this place really this incompetent ? Do they take care of the customer ? Do you see the customers leaving ? Do you feel like we are being run out of business from within ? Does the company do what they want when they want ? Does the company violate the contract regularly ?
The companies sudden inability to run this place anywhere but in the ground leads me to believe there is a Con-Job going on in the background

You're right it is complete incompetence, but it's nothing new.
Same bs that's been going on the last 7 years. I know what you're thinking, I wonder daily how is this place still in business, but I'll just keep cashin checks till the scam runs out.

I want you to look around yourself if you work at YRCF. I then want you to ask yourself some questions and be honest with yourself. Are the people running this place really this incompetent ? Do they take care of the customer ? Do you see the customers leaving ? Do you feel like we are being run out of business from within ? Does the company do what they want when they want ? Does the company violate the contract regularly ?
The companies sudden inability to run this place anywhere but in the ground leads me to believe there is a Con-Job going on in the background
Yes ,there idiots,but I still gots me a job,.too old to go anywhere else.

yrc would be a good place for a freight company !!! I believe the gravy train is about to be over for these dummies that are running this place !!! so sad !!!

i still do my job to the satisfaction of my customers to keep the freight moving. The drivers communicate with each rather than management to get the job done. The previous post are so spun on that I thought it was just me. Some of the management making decisions is like having a chimpanzee with a machine gun.
article-2016793-0D15BCC800000578-651_468x270.jpg

There is a Con Job,and they are suing us a mother hand UN the cookie jar:smiley simmons::popcorn:

If your company honchos are trying to run your company into the ground, why did they go to the trouble of getting a couple of former Con-way honchos? Two men who those in the know say are the best in their fields.

If your company honchos are trying to run your company into the ground, why did they go to the trouble of getting a couple of former Con-way honchos? Two men who those in the know say are the best in their fields.
The will try and **** and rob us.

Speaking of incompetence and not giving a ::shit::.. .... I went in yesterday... After the weekend and my lift was no where to be seen. Good lift.. Round tires anyways... So I wonder where it is I looked all over the dock and figured maybe it's in for maintenence. So.. I take care for a customer and go down to the shop and see it inside with the scale and blades completely separate from the mast. No hoses.. Wires anything hooked up. Come to find out the "oh well ::shit:: happens guy" tore the whole front end off!
Now it's gonna be down awhile while I have to use a lift with square tires that no one uses. So it's not only at the top... It's at the bottom too. And how are we not held responsible for this. If it were a mirror on a tractor.... You certainly would have an incident there! Cameras are rolling.... So much ::shit:: Goin on they can't keep up with it.
Oh... And by the way this "oh well guy" has more than one lift down by the shop... I noticed another one he uses down there. Don't know what's wrong with it.
It's not a brotherhood and no one thinks of the next guy coming in... Or sets up a load for the next person to easily set a skid in there...
Sorry... I'm pissed.. Or was.... Got it off my chest now... Whew.. That felt good... OK.. Back to work!

Speaking of incompetence and not giving a :::shit:::.. .... I went in yesterday... After the weekend and my lift was no where to be seen. Good lift.. Round tires anyways... So I wonder where it is I looked all over the dock and figured maybe it's in for maintenence. So.. I take care for a customer and go down to the shop and see it inside with the scale and blades completely separate from the mast. No hoses.. Wires anything hooked up. Come to find out the "oh well :::shit::: happens guy" tore the whole front end off!
Now it's gonna be down awhile while I have to use a lift with square tires that no one uses. So it's not only at the top... It's at the bottom too. And how are we not held responsible for this. If it were a mirror on a tractor.... You certainly would have an incident there! Cameras are rolling.... So much :::shit::: Goin on they can't keep up with it.
Oh... And by the way this "oh well guy" has more than one lift down by the shop... I noticed another one he uses down there. Don't know what's wrong with it.
It's not a brotherhood and no one thinks of the next guy coming in... Or sets up a load for the next person to easily set a skid in there...
Sorry... I'm pissed.. Or was.... Got it off my chest now... Whew.. That felt good... OK.. Back to work!
People don't even sweep and clean trailers out anymore‼️Teamsters screwing Teamsters‼️