Yellow | YRCF Ship of Fools

Absolutely incorrect he stated that he received a statement that his pension was going to be cut and with the amount that he indicated would be cut he will need to do something to fill the void.

And if anything is snide and snarky this is it and it should be removed.
Don't sweat it, the comedy club has been quiet... nice change....

Load it like it going to your house. I like that. Load it like you have to unload it. Like that too. No supervisor I have ever worked for ever complained out a trailer that was loaded labels up flaps out decked up and bagged in. If we cut our claims in half everyone would be collecting profit sharing. Might even have to bring some folks back if our customers decided to use us more than once.
Hope you pointed your superior loading skills out to said supervisor. He like most have not a idea of what they are looking at. All that is left here are the Yes kids.

I don't point out anything to anyone. I just do it. There are a few others on the dock who load the same way. Others don't. I... Am not special. I just want to go home after my shift. But I don't leave a mess. It's just the way I was brought up and worked this way all my life. This is not the only place I have worked. I have worked elsewhere. Thank goodness for that. My work ethics have come from my father and the other jobs I have had. Which have paid way less than this.

Don't sweat it, the comedy club has been quiet... nice change....

showroom1.jpg

i still do my job to the satisfaction of my customers to keep the freight moving. The drivers communicate with each rather than management to get the job done. The previous post are so spun on that I thought it was just me. Some of the management making decisions is like having a chimpanzee with a machine gun.
article-2016793-0D15BCC800000578-651_468x270.jpg