Yellow | YRC's redheaded stepchild DALLAS TX 511

R

rasingkane

Dallas is at it again . Management are threating the workers . Run like hell or we will fire you. One evening shift steward fired for no reason except to scare the workforce. Punitive bids that will force workers to set in traffic countless hrs. a week. Current bids now are 6am-2pm,2pm-10pm,10pm-6am easy commute The new bids are (1am_9am,9am_5pm,5pm_1am) so if anyone's aware of Dfw's traffic patterns compounded by 511 crappy location the workers will be locked in gridlock atleast once a day. After all is said done Dallas management could careless about the customers they serve and even less about those that service the customer On that note they are even showing lack of regard for even federal laws. So all i can say is management can go burn hell as far as many of us are concerned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
yrc-atm*
"Just be glad you have a*job"

By your response and screen name suggest you are one of those who let the co. stick it up your azz. Then you blow them and even after that you say thankyou sir may i have another .

Well sorry for you but we are not that type of people at 511. They have taken to much already becsuse of people laying down and taking it just show the management .they are a suckazz.

Sorry if I'm wrong about you but i suspect I'm not by your response.

Although yrc-atm and I have taken shots at each other I do believe he was being sarcastic with his comment here.

Ever hear of sarcasm? Check my post history. As for my screen name, I work for Holland, the cash machine for this bloated pos freight company that you work for. So yes you ARE wrong and should do a little research before running your yap

yrc-atm*
"Just be glad you have a*job"

By your response and screen name suggest you are one of those who let the co. stick it up your azz. Then you blow them and even after that you say thankyou sir may i have another .

Well sorry for you but we are not that type of people at 511. They have taken to much already becsuse of people laying down and taking it just show the management .they are a suckazz.

Sorry if I'm wrong about you but i suspect I'm not by your response.

And apparently you boys down there DO take it laying down. if what you are saying is happening is true, and it were happening up here, mr TM would have a 72 hour notice nailed to his office door.

And apparently you boys down there DO take it laying down. if what you are saying is happening is true, and it were happening up here, mr TM would have a 72 hour notice nailed to his office door.

They were fired under Article 8

Someone throws a little smack and you want to insult everyone down here! :stirthepot:

yrc-atm I retract what was said and yas there are far to many measters down here . Now many are starting to see the light we have tried to show them . As for the 72 hr notice good idea but to many measter would problably cross the line. Now more then likely the international is coming.

Dallas is at it again . Management are threating the workers . Run like hell or we will fire you. One evening shift steward fired for no reason except to scare the workforce. Punitive bids that will force workers to set in traffic countless hrs. a week. Current bids now are 6am-2pm,2pm-10pm,10pm-6am easy commute The new bids are (1am_9am,9am_5pm,5pm_1am) so if anyone's aware of Dfw's traffic patterns compounded by 511 crappy location the workers will be locked in gridlock atleast once a day. After all is said done Dallas management could careless about the customers they serve and even less about those that service the customer On that note they are even showing lack of regard for even federal laws. So all i can say is management can go burn hell as far as many of us are concerned.

We had that problem here since the merge cause of the location of the new barn, one way in one way out. Requested that they backup our bid times to deal with the traffic issues here and management wouldn't budge. Even told the regional guy how much money the company wastes on added O/T a week per man cause of this.

That all changed one day when I bumped the dock at our barn with a message on the dirty trailer door that said " I GET PAID TO SIT IN TRAFFIC, DO YOU????":woohoo1:

typical management reaction... just being a devils advocate but it would appear that shift changes will occur at the height of rush hour... wouldn't that make it easier since most of y'all stay cleaning up about an hour before? not criticizing just trying to understand why they would make a change other than the old way made too much sense..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

company does not care how much it costs to screw someone. they don't care if they have to pay run-around. they break their agreements before the b.a. has even exited the terminal.
our local would not give a 72 hour notice over a gang **** or lynching.

I never have heard anything good about the dallas terminal from the road guys sounds like the inmates run the place and sounds like most are inmates or gang members if you believe all the road guys that go into dallas( heard this for over 20 years about the yellow side don't know about big r) is the one terminal that I hear nothing but bad things about all the time about labor force there but wait you have Tyson to take care of you so where theres smoke theres usally fire

Dallas is in a slow down?.....Who would have thought it?....Now I know why we (402) are running 455 to 431 and picking up all those loads being by-passed around Dallas....easy 603 miles for us.....KK

Dallas is in a slow down?.....Who would have thought it?....Now I know why we (402) are running 455 to 431 and picking up all those loads being by-passed around Dallas....easy 603 miles for us.....KK

Their pain is your gain huh.

Shame ! Divided and Conquered ! To negatively speak about each other only compounds a very bad situation. Just remember even though you may have heard bad things about Dallas or even if you have first hand knowledge of bad things coming out of that barn.......No terminal system wide is without negativity and Dallas still represents the Teamsters Union so its a black eye on all of us. Just one of many reasons we are no longer able to organize and strengthen the freight division of the Teamsters Union.
Seek Solutions otherwise Just keep doing what you are doing in a positive way to preserve what you have not already lost.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know who's to blame in Dallas. Certainly my home terminal has its own problems. But I don't see anything that I pickup or deliver from Dallas or Dallas's satellites that ever makes service standards. Always at least two days late.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx