Yellow | YRCW 1st Q Earnings Release May 4th

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
http://investors.yrcw.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1021151
5vQ2Kjw.jpg

Doesn't really matter what they cry about. What matter is how you vote. It is so simple. Vote for less compensation for the work you do, or vote for more compensation for your work effort. Not saying it will be easy. But, you swallow the company line & vote yes, or spit it out & vote no. Yes I deserve more for my work effort. Or no I deserve less for what I do. And what ya all rant about until the day you vote doesn't mean a dam thing. What does have meaning is the placement of your mark on the ballot. von.

Can you really believe the numbers? All this freight and all the concessions and they can't turn a profit in the 1st qtr. What was the cost of the interest payments on the debt in the 1st qtr?

Last edited:
Reading the :heykoolaid:report and so lost $3 million:17113: and $20 million less liquidity , 2017 $202 million and back in 2016 $221 million:17113: Where's Jamie when we need him ???:greedy dollars:

This Change of Ops to be implemented in August on a national scale and then coupled with the financial loss in the 1st quarter is what we call insane.Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.what needs to be changed is the top leadership in this corporation.that would be a change we could all agree on.moving the players around at this time and not changing the game is useless.we can see where the change is going.Look at the new pay scale for new hires.They know that won't attract new hires to those locales so they want to plug the gigantic hole with a thumb.by moving existing employees.won't work.Insane.

Shutter Holland and New Penn and Reddaway and bring them into the YRC Freight fold and do away with PTS.New hire situation solved.

Yeah that makes sense. Close what is profitable.
You keep your core company and most if not all of our employees from the regionals.Streamline our services with one core company.Do you always believe the Financials of all the YRCW companies?you already see how they manipulate the numbers.Then use less of the PTS.That's our concession money being pissed away by over utilization of pts.