Yellow | Yrcw......6/15/2009

Another great company giving advice about the future of other company's maybe they should not throw(oops) stones in a glass house

Morgan Keegan Loses An ARM and A Leg | SportsAgentBlog.com | Sports Agent News
To say it simply, Morgan Keegan lied and told their clients the funds were long term safe retirement funds, when in reality, they were placed in very high risk security funds. Morgan Keegan’s name was taken off ARM’s site immediately. Jimmy Sexton and ARM separated its alliance from Morgan Keegan in the middle of the night, right under a lot of people’s noses

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+...ording+to+Sonn+&;+Erez+PLC+--+RF/4679978.html
http://www.morgankeegan-lawsuit.com...ed-more-than-250000-to-cover-bad-fund-losses/

geez what a great advising company want to buy some bonds?
http://www.subprimelosses.com/blog/...ivative-bond-deals-leave-small-towns-reeling/

It has been six---( 6 )--- months since I have had any payments into my pension. And I haven't had any health insurance for six months either. I bet that you have health insurance that doesn't cost you anything. That is if you are still working. I am lucky that the state is providing some health insurance for my daughter. The cobra insurance is way too expensive when you are on unemployment. I am not mad or picking on you... it just stinks out there... jobs are not out there like they use to be.:smilie_132:
hey bud..Im on your side I get it!! believe you me i get it..I work enough to get my health insurance but nothing more and that is not every month and ive been working here 10yrs.. finding work right now is tough i know..it will get better just hang in there enjoy your time off the best you can.....cause when your on your death bed you wont wish you worked one more day..when this company shuts down that will open up more opportunities for all of us union and non union

Another great company giving advice about the future of other company's maybe they should not through stones in a glass house

Morgan Keegan Loses An ARM and A Leg | SportsAgentBlog.com | Sports Agent News
To say it simply, Morgan Keegan lied and told their clients the funds were long term safe retirement funds, when in reality, they were placed in very high risk security funds. Morgan Keegan’s name was taken off ARM’s site immediately. Jimmy Sexton and ARM separated its alliance from Morgan Keegan in the middle of the night, right under a lot of people’s noses

StreetInsider.com - Regions Financial Corp.'s Morgan Keegan Losing Arbitration Cases Relating to Proprietary RMK High Yield Funds That Bought Toxic Waste Assets, According to Sonn & Erez PLC -- RF
Morgan Keegan Investment Fraud: RMK investor awarded more than $250,000 to cover bad fund losses | Beasley Allen

geez what a great advising company want to buy some bonds?
Investor Insight » Blog Archive » Risky Morgan Keegan Derivative Bond Deals Leave Small Towns Reeling

GREAT POST:clap:

hey bud..Im on your side I get it!! believe you me i get it..I work enough to get my health insurance but nothing more and that is not every month and ive been working here 10yrs.. finding work right now is tough i know..it will get better just hang in there enjoy your time off the best you can.....cause when your on your death bed you wont wish you worked one more day..when this company shuts down that will open up more opportunities for all of us union and non union

Not a problem!!!! But I will not be able to return to my job at Holland... it was closed Friday.:TR10driving03: So good luck to the rest of you guys and gals.:smilie_132:

Not a problem!!!! But I will not be able to return to my job at Holland... it was closed Friday.:TR10driving03: So good luck to the rest of you guys and gals.:smilie_132:

Sorry you got the bullet Stimpy. There is one sitting on a shelf w/my name also. Fortunately, it keeps getting dropped farther back each time someone grabs a handful. Good luck in your pursuits.

so will abf stuck with paying mulit-employer pension ? america will be bankrupt in a year who's next? soon usa will be called mini china.

Traders move the price of a stock up and down to riduculous prices. Just say the fundamentals at YRC were good. They got rid of all the over capacity and cost got rid of the orphan cost. Traders don't have a clue. They will drive the price of the YRC stock price down with heavy short selling. And guess what? YRC is still there. Stock analyists are doom goons too cause they don't know inside out sh**

Let me add this....when a trucking company files chapter 11......when Brown Transport did in 1989....Mr Brown came out of retirement and shut the company down to only run 8 states and it was working....the customers kept the trailers loaded with freight.....BUT...they did so in banking on that they would close their doors and they would not have to pay the freight bills!

After a few months of this, the judge closed the company due to the cash not coming in....the customers should have been made to pay the freight, but that did not happen!

So, one thing could happen like that to see if they could get a free ride and not pay their freight bills.....that would be scary.....due to the revolving credit crunch some shipppers have even now!.....KK

yellow filed bankruptcy once before and came out of it even larger just check out their history.

TRUE....and that is when the Powell family bought them and got them out of bankruptcy.....BUT....that was when freight was regulated up until 1980....different times back then.....not now!......KK

A guy on the Yahoo message boards claims to have shorted some for $1.82 today.

What he's saying is that he bought a large position. Even if you could short the stock now it wouldn't make much sense; there's not much lower for it to go. In other words, not enough upside to justify the risk of going short.

His rationale is that since most of the people on that board have negative sentiments that they must all be holding short positions and are publically bashing YRCW in an attempt to drive the stock price down. I personally doubt a message board can manipulate a stock price but apparently that guy does.