Read the complete filing above,
highlights below...

FdbjJ6c.jpg

JHcrAaU.jpg

hJdebYh.jpg

FyhO2Mh.jpg

N57DQUB.jpg

:bananapartyhat:

Oh Joy of Joys! everything is looking so "Peachy Keen" in this presentation. My God you'd think these people walked on water or some :::shit:::!!!
Just remember Overland Park AND our great, Respected (?) leaders in the marble palace, 2019 is coming. And I really don't give a fat F_____! hoot in hell what that grease ball (Talking about his hair, Calm down!!) who played with the books said, That 15% is gonna come back plus the pension to full rate or shut the damn place down as far as I'm concerned!
Enough is Enough! How many more years do we give these BUMS?
To our new Freight Director? Ernie, We have had enough! Enough of YRC's Crap and enough of the Freight Division getting walked over!
Tell Hoffa to get his ass in gear, start orgainising more LTL companies,
TALK IS CHEAP!

Last edited:
Oh Joy of Joys! everything is looking so "Peachy Keen" in this presentation. My God you'd think these people walked on water or some ::::shit::::!!!
Just remember Overland Park AND our great, Respected (?) leaders in the marble palace, 2019 is coming. And I really don't give a fat F_____! hoot in hell what that grease ball (Talking about his hair, Calm down!!) who played with the books said, That 15% is gonna come back plus the pension to full rate or shut the damn place down as far as I'm concerned!
To our new Freight Director? Ernie, We have had enough! Enough of YRC's Crap and enough of the Freight Division getting walked over!
TALK IS CHEAP!
:6788:

Oh Joy of Joys! everything is looking so "Peachy Keen" in this presentation. My God you'd think these people walked on water or some ::::shit::::!!!
TALK IS CHEAP!

Let's chat after ABF negotiates their contract.
That should be a gauge of what we might expect, going foreword.

They will say we're broke and take this or will
Shutter Down it's already started. Then when they vote yes they will hire all the people back they just let go plus some.

They will say we're broke and take this or will
Shutter Down it's already started. Then when they vote yes they will hire all the people back they just let go plus some.

I have it on good authority, that "...all the people just let go..." will have found other employment, and "...plus some" is not realistic.
Btw, find some consistency in the 'they' to which u refer.

Don't forget these important buzz words...."Synergies" and "Rightsizing"!

James L. Welch
Executive Compensation
As Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC, James L. Welch made $5,215,543 in total compensation. Of this total $850,000 was received as a salary, $1,774,375 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $2,581,149 was awarded as stock and $10,019 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2015 fiscal year.

Chief Executive Officer YRC WORLDWIDE INCView local and national averages for salaries$5.2MILLION$850,000Base Pay$1,774,375Bonus + Non-EquityIncentive Comp$2,624,375Total Cash Comp$2,581,149Stock Award Value$0Option Award Value$2,581,149Total Equity$10,019Total Other$5,215,543 Total CompensationFiscal Year Ended in 2015

The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for James L. Welch , Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. YRC WORLDWIDE INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. YRC WORLDWIDE INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year.

Other Compensation covers all compensation-like awards that don't fit in any of these other standard categories. Numbers reported do not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings.

Other Executives at this Company
Jamie G. Pierson Scott D. Ware Darren D. Hawkins James A. Fry

James L. Welch
Base Pay
$850,000 Bonus + Incentive Comp
$1,774,375 Total Cash Compensation
$2,624,375
Stock Award Value
$2,581,149 Option Award Value
$0 Total Equity
$2,581,149

Total Other
$10,019
Total Compensation
$5,215,543

http://www1.salary.com/James-L-Welch-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-YRC-WORLDWIDE-INC.html

9P0JUJZ.jpg

UH OH Jamie! Wait till they see the 2016 Proxy Report! We better start talking to Hoffa and Soehl NOW about extending that MOU again!
:wtflol:

Don't forget these important buzz words...."Synergies" and "Rightsizing"!

James L. Welch
Executive Compensation

As Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC, James L. Welch made $5,215,543 in total compensation. Of this total $850,000 was received as a salary, $1,774,375 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $2,581,149 was awarded as stock and $10,019 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2015 fiscal year.

Chief Executive Officer YRC WORLDWIDE INCView local and national averages for salaries$5.2MILLION$850,000Base Pay$1,774,375Bonus + Non-EquityIncentive Comp$2,624,375Total Cash Comp$2,581,149Stock Award Value$0Option Award Value$2,581,149Total Equity$10,019Total Other$5,215,543 Total CompensationFiscal Year Ended in 2015

The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for James L. Welch , Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. YRC WORLDWIDE INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. YRC WORLDWIDE INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year.

Other Compensation covers all compensation-like awards that don't fit in any of these other standard categories. Numbers reported do not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings.

Other Executives at this Company
Jamie G. Pierson Scott D. Ware Darren D. Hawkins James A. Fry

James L. Welch
Base Pay
$850,000 Bonus + Incentive Comp
$1,774,375 Total Cash Compensation
$2,624,375
Stock Award Value
$2,581,149 Option Award Value
$0 Total Equity
$2,581,149

Total Other
$10,019
Total Compensation
$5,215,543

http://www1.salary.com/James-L-Welch-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-YRC-WORLDWIDE-INC.html

9P0JUJZ.jpg

UH OH Jamie! Wait till they see the 2016 Proxy Report! We better start talking to Hoffa and Soehl NOW about extending that MOU again!
:wtflol:
Think James needs to go he hasn't turned this thing around yet .we need to hire someone who can

I thought Hawkins was overpaid.He is the President of YRC Freight.You never see these critters visit any terminals.At least I'm not aware of them visiting