Yellow | YRCW 8-K Filing To SEC 2-14-17

Are you still working here even after you voted no? Just wondering.
Just curious....where do you think an old Teamster is going to go if not ready to retire? You go to most of the better non unions and they are going to look at you with stink eye. An old union driver looking to work out his last years and preach Teamster propaganda to his co workers. Yup thats just who they want to hire!

Don't forget these important buzz words...."Synergies" and "Rightsizing"!

James L. Welch
Executive Compensation

As Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC, James L. Welch made $5,215,543 in total compensation. Of this total $850,000 was received as a salary, $1,774,375 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $2,581,149 was awarded as stock and $10,019 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2015 fiscal year.

Chief Executive Officer YRC WORLDWIDE INCView local and national averages for salaries$5.2MILLION$850,000Base Pay$1,774,375Bonus + Non-EquityIncentive Comp$2,624,375Total Cash Comp$2,581,149Stock Award Value$0Option Award Value$2,581,149Total Equity$10,019Total Other$5,215,543 Total CompensationFiscal Year Ended in 2015

The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for James L. Welch , Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. YRC WORLDWIDE INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. YRC WORLDWIDE INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year.

Other Compensation covers all compensation-like awards that don't fit in any of these other standard categories. Numbers reported do not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings.

Other Executives at this Company
Jamie G. Pierson Scott D. Ware Darren D. Hawkins James A. Fry

James L. Welch
Base Pay
$850,000 Bonus + Incentive Comp
$1,774,375 Total Cash Compensation
$2,624,375
Stock Award Value
$2,581,149 Option Award Value
$0 Total Equity
$2,581,149

Total Other
$10,019
Total Compensation
$5,215,543

http://www1.salary.com/James-L-Welch-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-YRC-WORLDWIDE-INC.html

9P0JUJZ.jpg

UH OH Jamie! Wait till they see the 2016 Proxy Report! We better start talking to Hoffa and Soehl NOW about extending that MOU again!
:wtflol:
Don't forget these important buzz words...."Synergies" and "Rightsizing"!

James L. Welch
Executive Compensation

As Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC, James L. Welch made $5,215,543 in total compensation. Of this total $850,000 was received as a salary, $1,774,375 was received as a bonus, $0 was received in stock options, $2,581,149 was awarded as stock and $10,019 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2015 fiscal year.

Chief Executive Officer YRC WORLDWIDE INCView local and national averages for salaries$5.2MILLION$850,000Base Pay$1,774,375Bonus + Non-EquityIncentive Comp$2,624,375Total Cash Comp$2,581,149Stock Award Value$0Option Award Value$2,581,149Total Equity$10,019Total Other$5,215,543 Total CompensationFiscal Year Ended in 2015

The chart on this page features a breakdown of the total annual pay for James L. Welch , Chief Executive Officer at YRC WORLDWIDE INC as reported in their proxy statements.

Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. YRC WORLDWIDE INC income statements for executive base pay and bonus are filed yearly with the SEC in the edgar filing system. YRC WORLDWIDE INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents.

Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year.

Other Compensation covers all compensation-like awards that don't fit in any of these other standard categories. Numbers reported do not include change in pension value and non-qualified deferred compensation earnings.

Other Executives at this Company
Jamie G. Pierson Scott D. Ware Darren D. Hawkins James A. Fry

James L. Welch
Base Pay
$850,000 Bonus + Incentive Comp
$1,774,375 Total Cash Compensation
$2,624,375
Stock Award Value
$2,581,149 Option Award Value
$0 Total Equity
$2,581,149

Total Other
$10,019
Total Compensation
$5,215,543

http://www1.salary.com/James-L-Welch-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-YRC-WORLDWIDE-INC.html

9P0JUJZ.jpg

UH OH Jamie! Wait till they see the 2016 Proxy Report! We better start talking to Hoffa and Soehl NOW about extending that MOU again!
:wtflol:

QLHptXa.jpg

QLHptXa.jpg

Just curious....where do you think an old Teamster is going to go if not ready to retire? You go to most of the better non unions and they are going to look at you with stink eye. An old union driver looking to work out his last years and preach Teamster propaganda to his co workers. Yup thats just who they want to hire!

So you seem to realize that there are no more Teamster jobs to go to (since most all have shut down over recent decades) and yet many on here still talk about "shutting them down" at the next contract. I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that kind of thinking.

So you seem to realize that there are no more Teamster jobs to go to (since most all have shut down over recent decades) and yet many on here still talk about "shutting them down" at the next contract. I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that kind of thinking.
So they can say,I showed them,
Hey trip, I think it's the lack of a thought process, scary at best

So you seem to realize that there are no more Teamster jobs to go to (since most all have shut down over recent decades) and yet many on here still talk about "shutting them down" at the next contract. I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that

Really,we benefit how from shutting down, that's a head scratcher,

I don't think it's all about shutting them down or whatever to satisfy some people's anger.It's about how alot of us feel or our sentiments on how deceptive both the company and the union has been over the past concessionary years.Then top that off with pension woes.I don't really think they want to facilitate shutting their employer down.Because most of us still show up for our jobs at least the ones that didn't quit and most of us do a quality job for instance Don Robinson a 4 million miler safe Driver.It's just some things have been done to us that I and many others don't necessarily agree with.Its something I don't completely know.Maybe its Mr.Welch compensation package which looks to me to be about right for a HEALTHY company to some degree.That's just one.Another is some of the wasteful spending that we see periodically or even on a daily basis.The PTS fiasco.How we were not informed on the TRUE intent on how the company was and is going to utilize that service.You know the company has breached that MOU concerning the latter.It's goes on and on.

Unity is gone, pension was a ponzi scheme and equipment is dangerous, was it Eric Clapton "kill it before it grows"
If you have a CDL you have a job in a week non union companies won't care if your a former teamster there employees can see what's happing to YRC.
Did I mention I quit paying union dues no I've paid for 31 years few more won't hurt but I know many that don't.

Ok so IF I read it right YRCW can BUY out of pension for $10 billion ?? and UPS bought out for $6 billion and is Happy & have there our pension plan now ?? So maybe YRCW should just do this do ?? and I know "Trip" you are the Math expert on here and you will jump on the opportunity to correct me so please do if I'm wrong on the number's ! Bottom line buy out & start over a new pension plan that the employees control NOT the union !!:6788:

Ok so IF I read it right YRCW can BUY out of pension for $10 billion ?? and UPS bought out for $6 billion and is Happy & have there our pension plan now ?? So maybe YRCW should just do this do ?? and I know "Trip" you are the Math expert on here and you will jump on the opportunity to correct me so please do if I'm wrong on the number's ! Bottom line buy out & start over a new pension plan that the employees control NOT the union !!:6788:

In this well thought out plan of yours, who might the primary investors be?

So if they were to do this,what would I get for my already 25 years?.......just curious .

We need to think about those who are already collecting, as they are still our brothers and sisters, and most had nothing to do with the mou we work under, who would be obligated to those folks,trust me I want better for all of us,but I'm not gonna sell out someone who is just as entitled as me for my own good,and that's exactly what would happen they would get some b.s lump sum,they deserve better, we all do

We all know deep down we are gonna get nothing.
I'm sorry to be doom and gloom. But. They don't want to give a nickel back.
Everything is a shambles at the place. They barely want to invest in themselves.
As in the company. They are not afraid to compensate themselves.
But put it back in the company?
We are running like a "fine tuned machine".
Why would they mess with a good thing?
Da.
Thing is in my simple mind.
We can talk here all we want and predict what we want.
But we know what's gonna happen. Nothing.

Last edited:
Combine all the regions and invest that money as the Western States have done.It's a proven and solvent plan.That way Nyhan and his ilk can be eliminated.Since the stock markets are pretty hot right now and I assume that they will stay that way.It wouldn't take long to recoup the losses of CSPF and then some.And then if and when that conglomerated fund gets to a certain sum.Then and only then could the powers to be decide to put the regions back to how it was.My opinion