Holland | yrcw annual meeting & executive compensation

Employees get a raise of under $1,000.00 per year and the Executives get a raise of over $10,000.00. And the executive's decisions are the reason for the employee concessions. Today's world of business in a nutshell.
:17113:

[QUOTE="wongway, check out page 39 , and the numbers for EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PROPOSALS !!!!! kinda gives you a nice warm feeling that our -15% is being spend well !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're getting your tail in a twist about. They have college loans they have to pay.

[QUOTE="wongway, check out page 39 , and the numbers for EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PROPOSALS !!!!! kinda gives you a nice warm feeling that our -15% is being spend well !!!!!!!

I don't know what you're getting your tail in a twist about. They have college loans they have to pay.[/QUOTE]
Ha , college loans to pay for !! LOL , they were paid off years ago at there rate of pay !! no tail no in twist , just really think it's FUNNY as hell , that they played us so well to keep getting yes votes ,when it shows they clearly have money !!! it's all a game to control the unions .

I don't know what you're getting your tail in a twist about. They have college loans they have to pay.
Ha , college loans to pay for !! LOL , they were paid off years ago at there rate of pay !! no tail no in twist , just really think it's FUNNY as hell , that they played us so well to keep getting yes votes ,when it shows they clearly have money !!! it's all a game to control the unions .[/QUOTE]
Start voting NO, til we get what we want! I know that's what I'm a do

Ha , college loans to pay for !! LOL , they were paid off years ago at there rate of pay !! no tail no in twist , just really think it's FUNNY as hell , that they played us so well to keep getting yes votes ,when it shows they clearly have money !!! it's all a game to control the unions .
Start voting NO, til we get what we want! I know that's what I'm a do[/QUOTE]

time to demand some money back.....best defense is a good offense. everyone got punked out with the economy. well, its back, and no one can find drivers. time to put pierson in his place....