Yellow | YRCW Board Member Picked By Teamsters Gets "Christmas Bonus"!

minus fed and state taxes if state applicable . Minus 15% and minus 85% in pension contributions. That would be ok with me.

Let's say his compensation was 2 x NMFA wages? $40hr*40hours*52 weeks=$83,200. Would that be acceptable? It is almost the same number. I would rather he get paid in stock so he performs better.

7000 shares ($12/share) issued to 20,000 bargaining employees, better yet 30,000 total employees would create too great a threat to company stability.

That’s 140M - 210M shares. Market cap now is barely $410M.

With outstanding shares @ approximately 34M, share price would drop to the $2 range and the Employees would control voting.

Nice dream, not gonna happen.

Why not just put in $1000/employee,
arrange a hostile takeover, buy the company, eliminate the BoD, take the company private and run it like a freight company? :17142:

7000 shares ($12/share) issued to 20,000 bargaining employees, better yet 30,000 total employees would create too great a threat to company stability.

That’s 140M - 210M shares. Market cap now is barely $410M.

With outstanding shares @ approximately 34M, share price would drop to the $2 range and the Employees would control voting.

Nice dream, not gonna happen.

Why not just put in $1000/employee,
arrange a hostile takeover, buy the company, eliminate the BoD, take the company private and run it like a freight company? :17142:
Am guessing a company run by "experts", could be a new version of The Gong Show....

Bet it brings back wonderful memories of where you started? :17142:

OiWBiKD.jpg

I was the emcee...