Yellow | YRCW Borrows $250 M

this should make you feel all warm and fuzzy, borrow $250 million to pay off $150 million.....after issuing millions of new shares to pay debt....

do we see a trend here ??

Yes a trend as we all do....refinance car, house or otherwise huge debt to get lower interest rates and try to ride it out til the economy picks up....and also notice a non union posting on a YRCW board.....no motive there huh?

Yes a trend as we all do....refinance car, house or otherwise huge debt to get lower interest rates and try to ride it out til the economy picks up....and also notice a non union posting on a YRCW board.....no motive there huh?

Mustangfan,
Not too many people have $1.5 Billion car loan or mortgage....nor keep running back to the well. The well is dry and if this bs upper crust managment continues to do what they have been doing we will all be out of work.

You keep drinking the YRCW kool-aide. Dollar Zollar screwed this company, employees and stockholders/investors!!!

Maybe the BOD will grow a sack and sh$t can him.....before you get all defensive let me ask you this, if you were to drive your truck like BZ runs this company would you still be here or would you be sh$t canned a long time ago too?

Ok let me first answer this by asking you why not put in your profile union or non.....with that being said no I don't have a billion dollar loan but then again I am not running a 9.6 billion dollar company...and no I am not drinking the company koolaid I just try to look at the overall pic and realize what they are trying to do with the economy in the crapper right now.Will or would this merger hurt me ....sure it would....should I be upset over something that is over my head and most truck drivers? NO. But I have been with yellow long enough to know as I have posted in the past(please read) that they are not dumb...at times I do wonder myself but everytime I thought they we're nuts they bounce back......

No motive at all as a matter of fact. What kind of motive can a dummy like me have ?? Be real dude.

And as far as my union affiliation, my company actually is union, I just never updates my profile...Sorry about that, please do not report me to the message board police.

I will get it changed as soon as I remember how to do it. :smilie_132:

No motive at all as a matter of fact. What kind of motive can a dummy like me have ?? Be real dude.

And as far as my union affiliation, my company actually is union, I just never updates my profile...Sorry about that, please do not report me to the message board police.

I will get it changed as soon as I remember how to do it. :smilie_132:

:police::busted_blue:

CDL and Dues Card PLZ.

J/K F of F, LOL

mustang, I for one could care less if a guy is union or non union when posting as long as his premises are correct. IF what a guy says is correct-- why does he need a certain Standing to make a statement? I will never understand that one, and it seems to be increasing on here....