Yellow | YRCW: Concessions And Profits

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/news/yrcw-concessions-and-profits

HY8j3Or.jpg

Hey Ken! Just remember to talk tough and settle short!

:wtflol::chairshot:

Hahaha.... Just a wrong place to be to take a pic.
Who is that pile of ::shit:: on the right?
I don't keep up with the who's who.
I know who the pile of ::shit:: is on the left.
That would make a good picture to use as targets in the urinals at YRC. Maybe the restrooms wouldn't stink as much. They would be more on target. Or is that tar'jay Just sayin....

Hahaha.... Just a wrong place to be to take a pic.
Who is that pile of :::shit::: on the right?
I don't keep up with the who's who.
I know who the pile of :::shit::: is on the left.
That would make a good picture to use as targets in the urinals at YRC. Maybe the restrooms wouldn't stink as much. They would be more on target. Or is that tar'jay Just sayin....
Ken Hall

anyone do the math to see if the profits were more or less than the concessions for the quarter . just curious ?
bet the give backs were more .

I guess some here have lost sight of the reason for the MOUs and the concessions. YRCW has ONE profitable quarter and everyone is saying "Laissez les bons temps rouler" . We've got a long way to go before that! :duh:

I guess you are going to make me work to find out what that means.:crybaby:

What give backs?
you can keep saying it over and over and maybe you believe it . but to the guys that put in the hours and their pay is $200-$300 less after that mou than before damn right its a give back . stop your bs and come into the real world . if your check was %15 less next week than this week you would feel the burn . give it a damn break

you can keep saying it over and over and maybe you believe it . but to the guys that put in the hours and their pay is $200-$300 less after that mou than before damn right its a give back . stop your bs and come into the real world . if your check was %15 less next week than this week you would feel the burn . give it a damn break
Don't waste your time....he does not work at YRC and knows nothing of the sacrifices and stuggles of those who do.....KK

First let me say that I'm glad that the value of the concessions is no longer displayed weekly. IMO that primarily inflamed an already volatile situation. However; many, myself included, would like to know HOW effective our sacrifices are. Perhaps the IBT or heck TDU would calculate that figure.
I don't for a minute believe that a profit is possible without them. But I would be interested in knowing specifically how much of a difference it makes.

First let me say that I'm glad that the value of the concessions is no longer displayed weekly. IMO that primarily inflamed an already volatile situation. However; many, myself included, would like to know HOW effective our sacrifices are. Perhaps the IBT or heck TDU would calculate that figure.
I don't for a minute believe that a profit is possible without them. But I would be interested in knowing specifically how much of a difference it makes.
I remember the first mou was stated to be worth $1 billion

anyone do the math to see if the profits were more or less than the concessions for the quarter . just curious ?
bet the give backs were more .

Doing conservative math with full pension contributions for 13,000 rank and file app. 200/ week more per employee.
200 x13,000=2,600,000 x 12 weeks in quarter=31,200,000

Our wages would be 3.16 more per hour.3.16 x40=126.40 on just 40 hours.
126.4 x 13,000=1.643,200. X12 weeks in quarter=19,718,400
19,718,400+31,200,000=. 50,918,400 with no overtime.

So concessions saved over 50 million bucks this quarter alone.

Last edited:
so $200,000.00 a year x 7 years hmmmmm and 4 more year and debt will never be paid down , simply amazing