Yellow | YRCW: Concessions And Profits

If you keep your residence in the United States you vote for Obama daily. Your constant :horseshit: statement is just that, :horseshit:
I guess you got me there... Difference is the: this is our nation. The other is voluntary employment. One you can just change where you work without changing where you live. The other, youve got to find a nation that'll take you. Changing jobs is easy.

If you clock in and work for the amount voted on, you vote yes daily...
If you keep your residence in the United States you vote for Obama daily. Your constant :horseshit: statement is just that, :horseshit:

In a sense, yes. If you continue to live in the US you in a sense "vote" to accept the rule of the current President. If you continue to come in to work every day at a YRC company you in a sense "vote" to accept the reduced pay which was accepted by the majority just as the President was elected by the majority. If you so strenuously object to the policies of the President you're free to emigrate to another country just as you're free to work at another company if you so strenuously object to the reduced pay at YRC. Freedom is wonderful thing isn't it. It allows you choices when you object to some issues. Of course you have to have the "balls" to use that freedom don't you.

In a sense, yes. If you continue to live in the US you in a sense "vote" to accept the rule of the current President. If you continue to come in to work every day at a YRC company you in a sense "vote" to accept the reduced pay which was accepted by the majority just as the President was elected by the majority. If you so strenuously object to the policies of the President you're free to emigrate to another country just as you're free to work at another company if you so strenuously object to the reduced pay at YRC. Freedom is wonderful thing isn't it. It allows you choices when you object to some issues. Of course you have to have the "balls" to use that freedom don't you.
To me it meant I changed jobs and work diligently making calls, emailing and funding to find better choices for President... To others it means typing on here and complaining...

Here we go again. This is a sheep.
Lleyn_sheep.jpg

Be very, very careful what you say about sheep or you could find yourself in deep, deep trouble!!!

Italy cracks Mafia sheep code to arrest Godfather's henchmen

http://news.yahoo.com/italy-cracks-...0YW05BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

I will use my freedom and balls to stay and vote for something better when the opportunity comes. Isnt that what you yes men said. "Live to fight another day". I am staying and will fight another day. And in the meantime I will use my right to protest.

I will use my freedom and balls to stay and vote for something better when the opportunity comes. Isnt that what you yes men said. "Live to fight another day". I am staying and will fight another day. And in the meantime I will use my right to protest.

Nothing wrong with voting for something better when the time comes, that's exactly the right thing to do IMHO. Staying and constantly complaining about something that's been voted on and accepted by the majority is more like "old wash woman" behavior IMHO. If you have your "balls" as you say, why continue to act like an old woman? :smile new:

Nothing wrong with voting for something better when the time comes, that's exactly the right thing to do IMHO. Staying and constantly complaining about something that's been voted on and accepted by the majority is more like "old wash woman" behavior IMHO. If you have your "balls" as you say, why continue to act like an old woman? :smile new:

Voted on and accepted? I remember voting and voting till it was what YRC & 710 wanted, ask a 705 guy how he feels about his voting rights. That bullshit was shoved down our throats. And accepted?? The YRC workers have been bitching every day since, and there is no signs of it stopping any time soon.

Voted on and accepted? I remember voting and voting till it was what YRC & 710 wanted, ask a 705 guy how he feels about his voting rights. That :horseshit: was shoved down our throats. And accepted?? The YRC workers have been bitching every day since, and there is no signs of it stopping any time soon.

Re-read what I said "Voted on and accepted by the majority". Isn't that the way things work in a democratic system? Or does the losing side get to act like a bunch of babies and complain and whine forever and claim it was "shoved down our throats" just because they lost the vote? The only ones who are constantly bitching are the ones who lost and still can't get over it.

You complain at times, a lot during the voting; but you aren't the type now that I post in response of. You are quite capable of responding with a hard hit- but the ones I mean are the daily barrage of miserable people who post miserable post after miserable post after miserable post just so their vocal Minority can cry together. You'll be fine, you aren't a follower...

I myself believe in fighting for what I believe in. Never understood the love it or leave it argument. Isn't that what made this nation great? People fighting for a better country? Demanding change against injustice? Played a lot of sports when I was younger, always wanted to improve, and I believe in the same thing for our country, union, and company. Where would our profession be today without the Teamsters that fought for a better life and better contracts? I for one thank them and intend to follow in their footsteps.

Re-read what I said "Voted on and accepted by the majority". Isn't that the way things work in a democratic system? Or does the losing side get to act like a bunch of babies and complain and whine forever and claim it was "shoved down our throats" just because they lost the vote? The only ones who are constantly bitching are the ones who lost and still can't get over it.

710 & 705 lost before the votes were even counted. Vote till you get it right. Democratic system, thats funny.

I myself believe in fighting for what I believe in. Never understood the love it or leave it argument. Isn't that what made this nation great? People fighting for a better country? Demanding change against injustice? Played a lot of sports when I was younger, always wanted to improve, and I believe in the same thing for our country, union, and company. Where would our profession be today without the Teamsters that fought for a better life and better contracts? I for one thank them and intend to follow in their footsteps.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/i-team-exclusive-teamsters-local-710-in-turmoil/234386/

Carefull who footsteps your following in.

When you played sports what happened when your side lost a game? Did the team **** and moan forever about losing or did you practice harder and move on and look ahead to the next game?

How long have you been a Teamster? Don't you remember old time contract negotiations where the initial proposal was rejected then tweaked a little and re-voted and it then passed? Nothing unusual.

Old time teamsters, voting to give away their paycheck, work rules, and pension? nope doesn't sound familiar to me.