Holland | YRCW Delivers......

Sir Ocelot

TB Lurker
Credits
News Release............YRC Worldwide and Gifts in Kind International Donate Charitable Shipment to Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Club
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- YRC Worldwide (Nasdaq: YRCW) and Gifts In Kind International announced today the delivery of $250,000 worth of donated art supplies, learning software and other materials to the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Club operated by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago.....

YRC Worldwide- News Release

:popcorn:

I knew BZ had a heart!:guiness:

See what happens when you remain POSITIVE??:thumbsup:

You agree not to post any copyrighted materials, post a paragraph to the story then the link to it, the author and website deserve all credit for their content.

Definitely good PR and oh yeah, tax-deductible,i wonder how many of our finest in CH, WH, JO, BV send their rugrats to the girls/boys clubs. I know the DS Captain Morgan drinkers appreciation club could use some donations if your reading BZ. My membership duesa have gone up 10% recently. Boomer:biglaugh:

News Release............YRC Worldwide and Gifts in Kind International Donate Charitable Shipment to Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Club
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- YRC Worldwide (Nasdaq: YRCW) and Gifts In Kind International announced today the delivery of $250,000 worth of donated art supplies, learning software and other materials to the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Club operated by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago.....

YRC Worldwide- News Release

:popcorn:

I knew BZ had a heart!:guiness:

See what happens when you remain POSITIVE??:thumbsup:

You agree not to post any copyrighted materials, post a paragraph to the story then the link to it, the author and website deserve all credit for their content.

Sorry Mr. Hill, I was not aware of that rule:bowdown:

Remember your 10% pay cut?

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- YRC Worldwide (Nasdaq: YRCW) and Gifts In Kind International announced today the delivery of $250,000 worth of donated art supplies, learning software and other materials to the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Club operated by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago.