FedEx Freight | YRCW- drops off NASDAQ again

leemcabee

TB Regular
Credits
Looks like YRCW drppoed off the NASDAQ again for another reverse stock split. All the rest of the LTL outfits seem to be holding steady. I hate to see this kind of thing happen. It always seems to happen around Christmas, even here at FedEx. For any all all YRC guys and union supporters who look at this site, I wish you all a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

I'm a 23 year teamster. 13 years at Yellow twice, ABF, Central and 10 years at CF. Now at Fedex Freight. I hope they hang on. Of course if they went down, it would give me a lot more work. But I make enough now to make payments. That's what I learned, working for 5 companies and working at 12 terminals. Sometimes you eat steak, sometimes you eat beans and wieners.

I'm a 23 year teamster. 13 years at Yellow twice, ABF, Central and 10 years at CF. Now at Fedex Freight. I hope they hang on. Of course if they went down, it would give me a lot more work. But I make enough now to make payments. That's what I learned, working for 5 companies and working at 12 terminals. Sometimes you eat steak, sometimes you eat beans and wieners.
that is a good frame of mind, at least you get to eat. I like brown beans and cornbread, hey and steak also, I guess it shows ..... now eggplant ...its a no!

we are only here for a short time. enjoy what life brings us !