Yellow | YRCW Extension Ageement Proposale For December 6, 2013!

On the surface it does not appear as bad as originally described, but I also do not see the cost saving they were after.

WOW!!!!! Where do i sign up for that $750.00 bonus??? Did i read that right if you are getting 3 weeks vaca. they want to take a week away??

WOW!!!!! Where do i sign up for that $750.00 bonus??? Did i read that right if you are getting 3 weeks vaca. they want to take a week away??

You did. But it then you get it back in year 11. Also it appears to be a $1500 bonus in total (if I read it correctly). A $750 bonus and a $750 payment.

Ok, I just read it and have a few questions. I have 17 years seniority and am supposed to have 4 weeks vacation but only have 3 because of the last give back. If this passes do I only have 2 weeks vacation now? And what's the deal with the "red circle" is there really any protection for road drivers?

Right now I'm thinking a big NO is my only option.

I'm glad they gave up on dock overtime but the subcontracted road freight kills the whole thing for me.

Ok, I just read it and have a few questions. I have 17 years seniority and am supposed to have 4 weeks vacation but only have 3 because of the last give back. If this passes do I only have 2 weeks vacation now? And what's the deal with the "red circle" is there really any protection for road drivers?

Right I'm thinking a big NO is my only option.

No. My interpretation is that you keep 3 weeks. It only affects people for 3 years after they should have earned the 3rd week.

Geez, that don't make sense. 1 week of vaca is cheaper than 1500.00 bonus how does that save them money?

A road driver will give up $130.00 on each week of vacation under the new 1/58th formula based on 65K a year...WTF!....KK

Yep...I ain't got there yet....The PTS will be 6% of road miles and have a total of rail and truck outsourcing for 26% of ALL road work per year!!
..BS...Don' t ever vote to outsource your work.....you will NEVER get it back!....KK