ABF | YRCW Freight Updates

contract book

Amazing!!! The YRC voting for contract changes gets printed and mailed within days of the meeting, yet we still have no contract books ????? how ironic.......

actually I received a contract book from our BA just this morning so they do exist,probably outdated real soon!!!

well yrc is gonna be working for swift wages hear soon so i dont no

Swift makes that much????

You had just better keep your fingers crossed that YRC keeps working. If they close the Pension Liability will fall on the rest of the companies that are still contributers to MEPF. That could trigger the PBGC to take over the MEPF. "CSPF" for shure.

If the PBGC takes a plan over, you will only get about a third of what you are now getting. 30yrs. = $1,072.50 a mo.

Multiemployer benefit guarantees (PBGC.gov)

Maximum guarantee

(ERISA Sec. 4022A(c))

The current multiemployer maximum benefit is:

100% of the first $11 of the monthly benefit rate, plus
75% of the next $33 of the monthly benefit rate, times
participant’s years of service.

That comes to $35.75 times years of service.

QUOTE=brad31a;666131]well yrc is gonna be working for swift wages hear soon so i dont no[/QUOTE]

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: real funny:loser:

pbgc site

Swift makes that much????

You had just better keep your fingers crossed that YRC keeps working. If they close the Pension Liability will fall on the rest of the companies that are still contributers to MEPF. That could trigger the PBGC to take over the MEPF. "CSPF" for shure.

If the PBGC takes a plan over, you will only get about a third of what you are now getting. 30yrs. = $1,072.50 a mo.

Multiemployer benefit guarantees (PBGC.gov)

Maximum guarantee

(ERISA Sec. 4022A(c))

The current multiemployer maximum benefit is:

100% of the first $11 of the monthly benefit rate, plus
75% of the next $33 of the monthly benefit rate, times
participant’s years of service.

That comes to $35.75 times years of service.

I went to PBGC site clicked on workers&retirees then maximum monthly guarantee table and it showed a table with age and amounts.
Don't know if this would apply to us or not.
Not sure what to look at guess best thing is to call and find out.

I went to PBGC site clicked on workers&retirees then maximum monthly guarantee table and it showed a table with age and amounts.
Don't know if this would apply to us or not.
Not sure what to look at guess best thing is to call and find out.

make sure you look at at MUTI EMPLOYER PENSION PLANS.

I thinkthe single employer pension plans are protected by the goverment up to $4500 dollars a month!!!