Yellow | YRCW Hacked Notice To Employees Being Mailed Out.

Oh thanks for nothing 2yrs of credit and identity theft monitoring how about covering private investigation expenses the police won't do anything to help you?

FREEZE your credit by using the info below. If you call Equifax at 1.800.525.6285 they will take the freeze and forward it to other agencies, or you can call the other numbers yourself. IT IS FREE to do so. I froze mine 4 years ago and also go the letter and have been retired for over a year now.

AMshk2I.jpg

I got a laugh,,, I got that letter to I haven't worked for yrc since 2008
FREEZE your credit by using the info below. If you call Equifax at 1.800.525.6285 they will take the freeze and forward it to other agencies, or you can call the other numbers yourself. IT IS FREE to do so. I froze mine 4 years ago and also go the letter and have been retired for over a year now. I got a laugh too, because I knew mine was frozen! The Cyber Mafia is everywhere now....use the numbers to protect you!

FREEZE your credit by using the info below. If you call Equifax at 1.800.525.6285 they will take the freeze and forward it to other agencies, or you can call the other numbers yourself. IT IS FREE to do so. I froze mine 4 years ago and also go the letter and have been retired for over a year now. I got a laugh too, because I knew mine was frozen! The Cyber Mafia is everywhere now....use the numbers to protect you!
This ain't over yet! Just ask Uber...

Uber pays $148m over data breach cover-up

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45666280
:wtflol:

Proposal. Lol.
I propose they shut the f up and listen to the people that actually use their backs to make them money.. That my proposal.
:17142:
Is the bright light from those skylights affecting your otherwise sound thinking?

FREEZE your credit by using the info below. If you call Equifax at 1.800.525.6285 they will take the freeze and forward it to other agencies, or you can call the other numbers yourself. IT IS FREE to do so. I froze mine 4 years ago and also go the letter and have been retired for over a year now.

AMshk2I.jpg
If you are a victim of identity theft no one will investigate it or arrest perpetrators. Someone opened a Verizon account in my name in California I live in Chicago area when I made report to local police they would not do anything for me wouldn't even call the phone number or store where it was opened Sheriff and State Police too do nothing but give me the same crap sheet that you put out here I had to hire private investigators for a few thousand sort things out and get the guy in California arrested.

The best we can hope for 3% a year raise and keep company paid health insurance maybe $100 week 401K match if pension not coming back.
I want a lot more and I am sure the company wants a lot less but I am guessing that your estimate is not that far from where things will end up.

If you do this what happens if you want to buy a car or open an account somewhere?

Don't worry! The people below will protect your identity!

Darren D. Hawkins management biography
Chief Executive Officer
YRC Worldwide

preview

Stephanie D. Fisher management biography
Chief Financial Officer
YRC Worldwide
preview

Jason T. Ringgenberg management biography
Chief Information Officer
YRC Worldwide
preview

Justin M. Hall management biography
Chief Customer Officer
YRC Worldwide
preview

Brianne Simoneau management biography
Vice President and Controller
YRC Worldwide
preview

James A. Fry management biography
Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
YRC Worldwide
preview

Thomas J. "T.J." O'Connor management biography
President
YRC Freight
preview

Scott D. Ware management biography
President
Holland
preview

Bob Stone management biography
President
Reddaway
preview

Howard Moshier management biography
President
New Penn
preview

erniesoehl.jpg

Ernie says, "Get back to work and quit crying! Be thankful you gotta job!"
:crybaby:
Gee i'm going to sleep a lot better now. Hopefully, the phishers realize that the payroll checks from yrc aren't worth
stealing. The whole risk reward thing. And BTW Aren't these pictures the staff of Schittstein and Shyster? The worlds worst law firm? Could have sworn i saw their commercial. They guarantee awards up tp 3,maybe 4 figures.

Glad you are not negotiating
I want everything back too but lets be realistic with the numbers. Do the math 25000 union members x 18200 full pension = 455 Million for full pension. 25000 x 10000 15 percent = 250 million. Does the company have an extra 705 million a year when it can barely make a profit now? We are not getting it all back.