Holland | YRCW Hands $10 Million to Top Execs!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
yrc-tools-linkfb.jpg

http://www.tdu.org/news/yrcw-hands-10-million-top-execs

:fan:

More of that fuzzy math, sponsored by YRCW. The arrogance and ignorance has no boundaries.
We somehow need to voice our opinion to these assholes!!! Everybody should call in on a Monday, EVERYBODY!!!!!
I know it would never happen but it would send a message, it's just not right!!!!!

As an ex employee at USF Holland i have to say this is just about as big of a kick in the teeth as it can get for everyone. At this point it wouldn't surprise me at all if i read that james welch came into a terminal tomorrow to slap everyone in the face before they got into their truck for the heck of it.

As an ex employee at USF Holland i have to say this is just about as big of a kick in the teeth as it can get for everyone. At this point it wouldn't surprise me at all if i read that james welch came into a terminal tomorrow to slap everyone in the face before they got into their truck for the heck of it.
After you get slapped so many times you no longer feel it.!

I find it completely immoral for the executives who are destroying a company to also take a bonus. They are making their employees suffer for their **** poor decisions, yet filling their own pockets anyway.
To those types of executives.........I always hope that their life is miserable, because that's what they deserve.

I find it completely immoral for the executives who are destroying a company to also take a bonus. They are making their employees suffer for their **** poor decisions, yet filling their own pockets anyway.
To those types of executives.........I always hope that their life is miserable, because that's what they deserve.
Don't forget the turnaround that YRCW has had..I didn't know that..

For those pukes to even mention that YRCW has had a big turn around, yet they haven't given the give-backs back to the employees, while they collect bonuses is just pathetic. They are so arrogant that they don't even care what the employees think anymore.
I'm afraid that if I still worked there, I'd go through a pair of boot soles every month. (if ya know what I'm sayin')

We all got that slap when they didn't pay the money owed to central states....but bonus must be ok with tyson/hoffa. Just like used car salesman...if their lips are moving they are lying.

http://teamster.org/news/2015/01/teamsters-update-about-yrcw-executives-employment-restructuring
But of course the IBT is going to "butter over" this issue as don't they have a % stake in this corp?
A serious conflict of interest that ought to be vigorously investigated DOJ at least.
The foxes are babysitting the hen-house!
Jimmy Sr got in trouble for having interest in a car haul company by the DOJ back in his day. But it's okay for Jimmy Jr to have interest in YRC.? You can't work in the industry if you want to leave controlling your pension.? What is this another ENRON set up until... they go broke.