New Penn | YRCW is a holding co.

doin life

TB Lurker
Credits
I think one of the problems here is that YRCW is not an LTL company and this is supposed to be LTL forums.
as everyone has pointed out many times YRCW is a holding company that has many INDEPENDENT companies under it.
But now as a matter of convenience you are putting a non LTL heading on your forum.

it might help if you were to make it so when you click on YRCW the next page pops up with a choice of which company you want to view.

Jeff would save the space on the front page and we would gain our independence back.

just a thought so please don't jump on me to get over it.

What do you all think of this idea?

It shouldn't be too long before all of the American subsidiaries of YRCW are under the same LTL name--YRC, Inc.

That will solve the crowding problem in this forum.

did trucking boards have to stick it to new penn, take away our identity, before yrcw even messes with us? my name says it all...............

I don't see the big deal,you scroll down and you see the little green Newpenn highlighted..I think they did it for Joe so he can stay on the same page...

I don't see the big deal,you scroll down and you see the little green Newpenn highlighted..I think they did it for Joe so he can stay on the same page...
hey you lost your safe haven..I knew they'd flush you out
They are a holding co. alright. They are holding all the cards.
I see you understand the game..like when you got the cards--

send it in..make em pay

:biglaugh: Ok I'll stop shouting​

Last edited by a moderator: