Yellow | YRCW Meeting With Investors 8-18-16! Impressive Presentation!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
SEC Filing Alert
YRC Worldwide, Inc. has filed the following document(s) with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Aug 18, 2016

YRC Worldwide Inc. (the “Company”) will meet with investors commencing August 18, 2016. A copy of the materials to be presented at the meetings is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1

Form 8-K / Current Report

:bananapartyhat:

Wm4Vq40.jpg

Hey Jamie! Now everyone can see why we deserve every penny of compensation we get! You're right James! Fire up another stogie!
:chairshot:

Wow , Jamie you outdid yourself on this fancy colorful presentation !! But then why did the stock price fall like a buck on after hours trading , with all this good news ??? and hey Hoffa & Gordon Sweeton , lets go back and hit them up for some money now then too !! and wow with all this great news driver's will be breaking down the doors to apply right ??? CHA-CHING Jamie & James !!!:guiness:

Cute, The ABL term loan is set to expire in Feb 2019.
Guess when this___dam MOU contract is up?

MARCH 2019!!!

I can see it now,

BOO FREKIN HOO! The lenders won't extend the Loan unless you Teamsters give up more!!!! BOO FREKIN HOO!!!
And look for "Hoffa da Hood" To buckle in and brown nose the company AGAIN!
Grab your ankles Guys cause here it comes!!!!! Make book on it!

MARCH 2019!!!

I can see it now,

BOO FREKIN HOO! The lenders won't extend the Loan unless you Teamsters give up more!!!! BOO FREKIN HOO!!!
Yes , you are 100% correct it is all planned out that way for 2019 !!! vote hell NO !!

MARCH 2019!!!

I can see it now,

It was so easy last time you can't blame them for coming back for more.

I though they did get it extended two more years plus interest dropped also, that was filed couple weeks ago with the scc. I figured they would want MOU extended also, but haven't heard anything yet, but guess they still have plenty of time to come begging again,

LV, you must have missed this part...

"Regarding the $450 million ABL facility amended..."

"Maturity may be extended, subject to certain conditions, from February 2019 to June 2021."
"Subject to certain conditions"
What dose that mean? That Sir, Is the problem! Knowing the Company AND the Union that little statement is the crack in the wall to screw us again.
Just one man's opinion.

Rumor has it that the yellow pig wants to just extend the current contract again, as it's a sweet deal for them getting more free stock share awards & cashing them out !! Cha-Ching more free stock shares for the good old rich boys club !!

"Subject to certain conditions"
What dose that mean? That Sir, Is the problem! Knowing the Company AND the Union that little statement is the crack in the wall to screw us again.
Just one man's opinion.

It's now August 2016. If you're spending time worrying about what MIGHT happen in 2019 I'd say you (and some others) have too much time on your hands and you need a hobby. Just saying.

It's now August 2016. If you're spending time worrying about what MIGHT happen in 2019 I'd say you (and some others) have too much time on your hands and you need a hobby. Just saying.
Are you telling me you don't see a connection with the timing between the abs loan and the end of the contract?
One Month. One frekin month and you don't see a connection or a possible problem with that?
Really?
And I need a hobby?

Why then were the posts in question not moved to the "snarky post forum" the way it's usually done instead of just being deleted with no trace?

Because after all these years....you should know when you are off topic and ramble on with text that has nothing to do with the topic....members come on here to read about the information and are sick and tired of having to read pages and pages of off topic messages to find out other members thoughts on the subject and what they know about it to better inform themselves....I should not have to explain myself anymore on this subject....the members are tired of this BS happening.....KK

That's funny because I count 9 posts by various people still on here which have absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. I have no issue whatsoever with the rules but I do have an issue with the uneven application of the "rules" when they seem to only be applied to satisfy someone's personal agenda. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

You let me worry about that....we have Facebook groups linked to stories on here at TB....When we link an informational post and some of yall have pages and pages of BS that has nothing to do with the post, it causes those who follow the link here to get information to NOT come back to, or join TB....many here on TB have complained, as well as others on Facebook who follow the links that freightmaster1 provides in his posts....This is going to stop....I set up the snarky post page so yall could talk of your damned golf games, popcorn and baseball teams...GO THERE....it will be delated here.....Thank you.....KK

Trip , we have to agree to disagree on this subject , as the way I read & see it , YRCW is already getting it's number's in line ,to show they are poor and can't get more bank loans with out our givebacks , and if remember the past 20 years of contract talks they are always very very poor at contract talk times and then after its signed ,they have record profit Qrt. !! Jamie already has a plan in place for 2019 to make YRCW look poor & needy of our -15% and our weeks vacation time too ! and why shouldn't there keep taking from us , they know it's easy and they know the sheep will keep voting YES !! and yes I know it will never ever change !

Trip , we have to agree to disagree on this subject , as the way I read & see it , YRCW is already getting it's number's in line ,to show they are poor and can't get more bank loans with out our givebacks , and if remember the past 20 years of contract talks they are always very very poor at contract talk times and then after its signed ,they have record profit Qrt. !! Jamie already has a plan in place for 2019 to make YRCW look poor & needy of our -15% and our weeks vacation time too ! and why shouldn't there keep taking from us , they know it's easy and they know the sheep will keep voting YES !! and yes I know it will never ever change !

:6788: Sh#t flows down hill. Guess who's at the very bottom of the hill ?

Kid if this is off topic then please get rid of it but I have a question for Triplex.
Why didn't I see you post anything when it came out how much Welch and Dawkins made in stock options? We give up 15%, 3/4 of our pension, Vacation and what not and we hear nothing from you. I make a possible connection between the ABS loan and the next contract and__________________, Hope you now understand my point.
I DON'T TRUST THEM! Hell I don't even trust the International, (Hoffa & the Freight Division) And in my humble opinion the sooner this info gets out (The connection/Time line between the 2 dates) the better for everyone.

I though they did get it extended two more years plus interest dropped also, that was filed couple weeks ago with the scc. I figured they would want MOU extended also, but haven't heard anything yet, but guess they still haveof time to come begging again,
Go to Hell! in a hand basket:17113: