Yellow | YRCW Meeting With Investors 8-18-16! Impressive Presentation!

Funny stuff Wong. But the truth is that those with the backbone to quit and move on have already done so. The rest are just talkers. :smile new:

No one is going to hire a 350lb driver with diabetes, walks with a cane, and comes to work with a pillow and a dragging a cart just for his lunch.

I hear Donald Trump might need help building a wall.

dydz8V3.jpg

Don't forget, the union dues they collect help fully fund their pension fund. I know of no Officers in the IBT who have a underfunded pension fund. Do you?
I could tell you something about that that would **** a lot of people off...but then I'd have to kill you.

Edit: I can ummm allude to something and keep it kind of vague and let you live...When theirs go south they merge them with our healthy ones.

I could tell you something about that that would **** a lot of people off...but then I'd have to kill you.

Edit: I can ummm allude to something and keep it kind of vague and let you live...When theirs go south they merge them with our healthy ones.

I believe you. The attorneys or trustees of the fund made sure that the IBT Officers Pension was set up to take the least finical hit.

ac3f741b65fe83c983ea732573a82e6a.jpg
And #4 is Retired guys that want us to keep working at a reduced wage & less vac. time !!! Kinda selfish to not care about happens to your still working union brothers !!

Wong, what do you care about what someone else wants you to do? Aren't you the master of your own fate? Aren't you capable of deciding for yourself what's best for you? Don't put the blame on retired guys or anybody else for your situation. You're where you are because of your own decisions not anyone else's.

ac3f741b65fe83c983ea732573a82e6a.jpg
And #4 is Retired guys that want us to keep working at a reduced wage & less vac. time !!! Kinda selfish to not care about happens to your still working union brothers !!
And wong, just to go along with your way of thinking, shouldn't you be thankful for us that chose to retire, and now someone else will benefit who is still working??

Wong, what do you care about what someone else wants you to do? Aren't you the master of your own fate? Aren't you capable of deciding for yourself what's best for you? Don't put the blame on retired guys or anybody else for your situation. You're where you are because of your own decisions not anyone else's.
ca363c0abfaa2290c1088f7fe8f55c4b.jpg

Speaking of the few guys that continually stand up for YRCW ,no matter how bad they screw the Driver's !!

Please explain to me how drivers are getting screwed. I get paid for everything the contract says I should. If there's ever an error it gets corrected. I don't quite understand what you're talking about. I'm listening. Or is what you're talking about something that exists only in your "reality"?

And wong, just to go along with your way of thinking, shouldn't you be thankful for us that chose to retire, and now someone else will benefit who is still working??
If I was him I'd be pissed that they retired and are draining my retirement plan.

Please explain to me how drivers are getting screwed. I get paid for everything the contract says I should. If there's ever an error it gets corrected. I don't quite understand what you're talking about. I'm listening. Or is what you're talking about something that exists only in your "reality"?
How are we getting screwed ?? yes it was voted in by the Sheep , but here's a few ways we are , -15% pay , lost weeks vac. time , pension broke , less vac. time pay only 8 hrs instead of 9 hrs a day vac pay and the raise we got they still took out -15% , but glad you are Happy with your job . Have a good day ! and oh what about all these free stock awards they are getting & cashing out ?? and WHY is Hoffa not asking for the same free stock awards to the Driver's that are giving back -15% and saving the yellow greedy pig ???

How are we getting screwed ?? yes it was voted in by the Sheep , but here's a few ways we are , -15% pay , lost weeks vac. time , pension broke , less vac. time pay only 8 hrs instead of 9 hrs a day vac pay and the raise we got they still took out -15% , but glad you are Happy with your job . Have a good day ! and oh what about all these free stock awards they are getting & cashing out ?? and WHY is Hoffa not asking for the same free stock awards to the Driver's that are giving back -15% and saving the yellow greedy pig ???

Sounds like you should be working where there are no sheep. Why aren't you?